Author Topic: 41% of New Yorkers want US-Mexico border wall to curb illegal immigration: poll  (Read 345 times)

Offline Kamaji

41% of New Yorkers want US-Mexico border wall to curb illegal immigration: poll

By Carl Campanile
Published Sep. 12, 2023

Even in blue-leaning New York, a significant number of residents want the US government to construct a wall along the entire southern border with Mexico to curb illegal immigration, a new survey revealed.

The Siena College Poll released Tuesday found that roughly 4 in 10 New York State respondents — 41% — support the border wall championed by former Republican President Donald Trump and abandoned by his successor, Democratic President Biden.

Half of New Yorkers — 50% — said they oppose a border wall blanketing the entire southern border, with the remaining respondents undecided.

Even in the immigrant-heavy metropolis of New York City, 38% of residents said they support a border wall, as did 35% of Latinos.

New York City and the Empire State are considered “sanctuary” governments that welcome undocumented migrants who come here illegally.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/09/12/41-of-new-yorkers-want-us-mexico-border-wall-to-curb-illegal-immigration-poll/

Offline Kamaji

Keep busin' em North, folks; keep busin' em North.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Send in some more busloads, they aren't quite 'there' yet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And it seems like 59% are enjoying the invasion.  Let's send them all there.  Nuevo Yorko has a nice ring to it!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

Keep busin' em North, folks; keep busin' em North.

Rollin' rollin' rollin'  keep them illegals rollin'......