Author Topic: NAZI PROJECTION: Biden Regime funding Neo-Nazi staged “rallies” in USA to make it look like Trump su  (Read 216 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NAZI PROJECTION: Biden Regime funding Neo-Nazi staged “rallies” in USA to make it look like Trump supporters are all right-wing extremists
09/11/2023 // S.D. Wells // 1.5K Views

When you think of Disney World, do you think of “The Most Magical Place on Earth” or an army of men in Nazi regalia with meticulously rehearsed antisemitic chants? Well for those in the North Orlando area this past weekend, the latter was reality. A mob of neo-Nazis stormed central Florida on Sept. 7 and filled the air with chants of “Heil Hitler” and “Jews won’t replace us!” The group, known as the “Blood Tribe,” traveled all the way from Maine, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Mainstream media has dubbed this event a ragtag showing of far-right Trump supporting Republicans. But that is not the case. It was clear that this event was well organized, likely externally funded and potentially staged. As the next presidential election draws closer, efforts by Democrats to de-legitimize a serious run by former President Donald Trump will ramp up significantly. It is possible that there are secret string pullers calling the shots and organizing staged events like the one outside of Orlando.

Someone chose the Blood Tribe to travel to Florida and host this event because of their neo-Nazi reputation. But what they did not count on was Blood Tribe leader Christopher “Hammer” Pohlhaus emphatically proclaiming he supports Joe Biden. But why? Well, many of the neo-Nazi’s who Pohlhaus claims “are everywhere” have fought in Ukraine for the Azov Battalion, a volunteer paramilitary militia fighting alongside troops supported by the Biden Administration.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-11-biden-regime-funding-neo-nazis-staged-rallies.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson