Author Topic: Oakland DA accuses critics of racism as upset residents express outrage over crime  (Read 507 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Oakland DA accuses critics of racism as upset residents express outrage over crime
Story by Gabriel Hays •
20h

A California district attorney has claimed that allegations that she has soft-on-crime policies are actually racist attacks against her.

Alameda County District Attorney Pamela Price and some of her supporters slammed Oakland residents who have been complaining that crime is too high in the major California city and that the DA is not doing enough.

In addition to dismissing these locals’ concerns as "racism," Price and her allies claimed the elected official is being unfairly treated by a disenfranchised community.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/oakland-da-accuses-critics-of-racism-as-upset-residents-express-outrage-over-crime/ar-AA1gyxIW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=f1d31159d8a8497f8ca8a3c074737224&ei=23
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This is why so many of the Soros non-prosecuting "prosecutors" are women of color.  They will play the race card to quiet criticism of their dereliction of duty, :headbang:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How in the world could she have left out mysogynistic?  :pondering: Then again the person is a democrat so we dare not make assumptions about what its sex may be.

Online DB

They got what they voted for. Perhaps there's a lesson in there somewhere...

Offline LMAO

The racism charge as a shield against failure is losing it's sting

After a while of overuse, it was bound to happen
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Yeah, being anti-crime is systemically racist even if high-crime disproportionately hurts poor minorities.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.