Author Topic: Christie says he’s ready to start stalking Trump: ‘wherever he goes, I go’  (Read 360 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Christie says he’s ready to start stalking Trump: ‘wherever he goes, I go’
September 11, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

Republican presidential candidate Chris Christie is frustrated to no end by former President Donald J. Trump’s skipping of the GOP primary debates and said that he may soon resort to stalking the 2024 frontrunner.

The former New Jersey Governor showed up on Sunday morning television again, this week on Fox News where he spewed his usual heavy dose of vitriol at his former political ally along with unveiling his new idea to confront the former president.

After an extended rant about Trump and the January 6 “insurrection” and how the GOP has no chance of unseating President Joe Biden if the former president is the nominee, “MediaBuzz” host Howard Kurtz sprung a question on the swaggering former ABC News contributor as to whether his strategy of torpedoing Trump on the debate stage has failed.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/09/11/christie-says-hes-ready-to-start-stalking-trump-wherever-he-goes-i-go-1394817/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Just turn the fat man on his side,
Yell "let's roll!",
Then give him a good push...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Great idea!   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

Jelly Roll - Son Of A Sinner (Official Music Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Z1cpdkgQU
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Put every All-You-Can-Eat Buffet in America on alert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline mountaineer

Wave a donut in his face. That'll distract him from the Trump hunt.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org