Author Topic: Trucker Warns Food Supply Chain Could Be 'Dead in the Water' Because of New EPA Regulations  (Read 284 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Trucker Warns Food Supply Chain Could Be 'Dead in the Water' Because of New EPA Regulations
Steve Straub   By Steve Straub
Published September 11, 2023 at 8:31am

A trucker has sounded the alarm about the potential consequences of President Biden’s new EPA regulations, warning that they could potentially endanger the American food supply and disrupt the national supply chain.

Mike Kucharski, the co-owner of JKC Trucking, voiced his concerns on “Fox & Friends” about the new green energy guidelines, especially at a time when his industry is already navigating extensive bureaucracy.

Kucharski said to Steve Doocy, “This mandate that they’re proposing is based on brand-new technology, and I just want to say I support green energy, but it’s extremely frustrating they’re trying to jam this down truckers’ throats because we’re already overregulated.”

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/trucker-warns-food-supply-chain-dead-water-new-epa-regulations
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Warnings won't be enough.

The collapse will "have to happen" first, before ordinary folks even begin to "wake up".

And even then, the DCommunists of the Potomac will double down and refuse to reverse their diktats.

What will happen next...?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Warnings won't be enough.

The collapse will "have to happen" first, before ordinary folks even begin to "wake up".

And even then, the DCommunists of the Potomac will double down and refuse to reverse their diktats.

What will happen next...?
What they have wanted from day one. Incidents which will be used to justify totalitarian takeover and a real dictatorship.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

... somewhere in Joe Biden's America, a fast food restaurant is test marketing the Soylent Green Burger ...

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright