Author Topic: Newsom says RFK Jr. ‘being used’ by conservatives  (Read 351 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Newsom says RFK Jr. ‘being used’ by conservatives
« on: September 10, 2023, 03:38:24 pm »
 Newsom says RFK Jr. ‘being used’ by conservatives
by Lauren Sforza - 09/10/23 9:59 AM ET

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) said in an interview Sunday that he agrees Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is “being used” by conservatives as he challenges President Biden for the Democratic nomination.

When asked by NBC’s Chuck Todd on “Meet the Press” about his relationship with Kennedy, Newsom said that their points of views have split “pretty significantly and consequently.” He pointed to Kennedy’s stances on vaccines and other issues as reasons for splitting with him, but noted that he did not discourage him from running against the Biden while noting that he revered the Kennedy family.

“So look, I wish him only the best, and I mean that. I have great respect for – for him, and his kids, and his wife,” Newsom said. “But boy, his politics have shifted and I just don’t buy it. And when I’m sitting here watching him on Tucker and watching him on all these sort of….”

Todd then asked the governor if he believed Kennedy was “being used.”

“He’s smart enough not to be used. But he – he knows what he’s doing and he’s being used,” Newsom said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4196577-newsom-says-rfk-jr-being-used-by-conservatives/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Newsom says RFK Jr. ‘being used’ by conservatives
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2023, 03:44:25 pm »
:mauslaff:

No, RFK Jr. is trying to ingratiate himself with certain conservatives by aping certain positions that are consistent with theirs, while not changing any of his otherwise liberal stripes.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2023, 10:11:11 pm »
No, RFK Jr. is trying to ingratiate himself with certain conservatives by aping certain positions that are consistent with theirs, while not changing any of his otherwise liberal stripes.
True. And Gov. Brylcreem is too dense to grasp it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2023, 06:20:38 am »
True. And Gov. Brylcreem is too dense to grasp it.
But Governor Brylcreem can do no wrong. Just ask him.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis