Author Topic: Manhunt Still Underway For “Extremely Dangerous” Illegal Alien Fugitive That Escaped Pennsylvania Pr  (Read 1021 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Manhunt Still Underway For “Extremely Dangerous” Illegal Alien Fugitive That Escaped Pennsylvania Prison by Scaling Wall (VIDEO)
By David Greyson Sep. 9, 2023 2:20 pm188 Comments

A manhunt is underway for an escaped murderer from a Chester County, Pennsylvania prison. Danelo Cavalcante, 34, is an illegal immigrant from Brazil who escaped prison by scaling a wall and climbing over razor wire on August 31st.

He was convicted for the murder of his former girlfriend Deborah Brandao. He stabbed her 38 times in front of her 2 children and received a life sentence last month.

According to the Chester County DA, Cavalcante is “considered an extremely dangerous man” who is also wanted for a 2017 murder in Brazil.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/manhunt-still-underway-extremely-dangerous-illegal-alien-fugitive/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

BREAKING: Escaped Killer Danelo Cavalcante Is Now Armed After Breaking Into A Home
By Cullen McCue
September 12, 2023
Escaped killer Danelo Cavalcante — an illegal alien who was sentenced to life in prison last month after murdering his girlfriend — is now armed with a rifle after breaking into a home, according to a report from Steve Keeley of Fox 29 Philadelphia and the Chester County law enforcement police scanner.

On Monday, law enforcement focused on the Welkinweir area in Chester County  — a 197 acre property with heavy tree cover — as the manhunt continued through its 12th day. Cavalcante previously escaped from the Chester County prison on August 30 by shimmying up a wall before making his exiting from a roof. ...

Shortly before 11 p.m. Monday, gunfire was reported on the 3500 block of Coventryville Road.

Steve Keeley of Fox 29 Philadelphia soon confirmed reports that a homeowner fired seven shots at Cavalcante after he broke into the residence. It is unknown if the escaped convict was hit, but he did manage to steal a .22 caliber rifle with a short stock and a scope. ...
More at Trending Politics

It's curious that this guy is staying in the area. You'd think by now he'd be in NYC or someplace other than the Chester area.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Escaped killer Danelo Cavalcante ‘armed and extremely dangerous’ with rifle, scope, cops say
By Olivia Land   
Published Sep. 12, 2023, 10:13 a.m. ET

The convicted murderer who escaped from a Pennsylvania prison last month is considered “armed and extremely dangerous” after stealing a rifle with a scope and flashlight – and authorities warned that he may not hesitate to kill again.

Danelo Cavalcante made off with a “.22 caliber rifle with scope and flashlight attached” from a garage in East Nantmeal Township late Monday, where he also briefly encountered and was fired at by the homeowner, Pennsylvania State Police Lt. Colonel George Bivens said at a press conference Tuesday morning.

“He is considered armed and extremely dangerous,” Bivens stressed, adding that confirmation that Cavalcante has a weapon does not change anything about law enforcement’s search.

“We have always considered him to be a risk,” Bivens explained.

The Owen J. Roberts School District closed Tuesday as around 500 officers scour the surrounding area for the convict, Biden continued.

Homeowners are also urged to secure all residences, outbuildings, and vehicles, though there are no shelter-in-place evacuation plans yet, he noted.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/12/escaped-killer-danelo-cavalcante-armed-and-extremely-dangerous-police/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Declare open season on the SOB, large reward wanted dead or alive......... preferably  :reaper: let's see how long he keeps evading with everybody with a gun looking for some, er, target practice.

Offline Mod2

Online mountaineer

CAPTURED

PA State Police
@PAStatePolice
A press conference announcing details of THE CAPTURE of Danelo Cavalcante is scheduled for 9:30am at the Po-Mar-Lin Fire company, 36 Firehouse Drive, Kennett Square, PA.
8:25 AM · Sep 13, 2023
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 12:50:53 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Kamaji

CAPTURED

PA State Police
@PAStatePolice
A press conference announcing details of THE CAPTURE of Danelo Cavalcante is scheduled for 9:30am at the Po-Mar-Lin Fire company, 36 Firehouse Drive, Kennett Square, PA.

:thumbsup:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
CAPTURED

PA State Police
@PAStatePolice

:hands:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Bloody escaped double murderer Danelo Cavalcante caught after two-week manhunt

Escaped convict Danelo Cavalcante has been caught after he escaped from the Chester County Prison by shimmying his body up two walls about five feet apart.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/13/danelo-cavalcante-caught-after-two-week-manhunt-following-prison-escape/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

Good news, indeed!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline libertybele

Bloody escaped double murderer Danelo Cavalcante caught after two-week manhunt

Escaped convict Danelo Cavalcante has been caught after he escaped from the Chester County Prison by shimmying his body up two walls about five feet apart.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/13/danelo-cavalcante-caught-after-two-week-manhunt-following-prison-escape/

Gee, IF only we didn't allow him to enter the U.S. in the first place.  A lot of manpower and taxpayer $$ have been wasted and most importantly he wouldn't have had the chance to murder the victims.  Those lives could have been saved!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

CAPTURED

PA State Police
@PAStatePolice
I'm glad he was captured, too bad he looks so good in the picture though.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Convicted killer Danelo Cavalcante captured in Pennsylvania nearly 2 weeks after prison escape
State police announce capture of Danelo Cavalcante in Pennsylvania
By Stephen Sorace Fox News
Published September 13, 2023 8:35am EDT | Updated September 13, 2023 10:59am EDT

Escaped Pennsylvania killer now in custody, police say
Pennsylvania state police announce the capture of Danelo Cavalcante, who escaped prison and eluded law enforcement for 13 days.

Danelo Cavalcante has been captured alive in Pennsylvania after he escaped from Chester County Prison and eluded authorities for nearly two weeks, state police announced Wednesday morning.

Cavalcante, 34, was surrounded and taken by surprise in northern Chester County shortly after 8 a.m., Pennsylvania State Police Lt. Col. George Bivens said during a news conference. Gov. Josh Shapiro told reporters that not a single shot was fired.

An aircraft using thermal technology led tactical teams of State Police and U.S. Border agents to the fugitive's location around 1 a.m., but a storm with severe lightning prevented Cavalcante's immediate capture, Bivens said. The teams kept the location surrounded to prevent his escape until they were able to converge.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/convicted-killer-danelo-cavalcante-captured-pennsylvania-nearly-2-weeks-prison-escape

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

"He came here, he was fleeing his home country because he was charged with a murder in his home country, and he was able to illegally enter the United States."

https://twitter.com/NEWSMAX/status/1702041959475417279

Offline berdie

I'm glad he was captured, too bad he looks so good in the picture though.

I read that the dog was trained not to kill...just "detain". So there had to be some fear involved as well.

Whose a good dog, your'e a good dog. :laugh:

Offline GtHawk

I read that the dog was trained not to kill...just "detain". So there had to be some fear involved as well.

There's no doubt he's a good dog, it's that in this case with this guy I'm saying he was the wrong dog. :whistle:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yes, that is a mighty GOOD DAWG!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: