Author Topic: Designated terrorist group CAIR is demanding that the Oklahoma Department of Education drop material  (Read 181 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Designated terrorist group CAIR is demanding that the Oklahoma Department of Education drop materials from the conservative education platform ‘PragerU’ in its public schools, which CAIR claims is “Islamophobic”

SEPTEMBER 6, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM

Earlier this summer, CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations) also called on the Florida Department of Education to reject the partnership between what CAIR calls “Islamophobic” Prager University and Florida schools, but they were ignored, just as they are being ignored in Oklahoma.

KOCO In a press release issued on Tuesday, Oklahoma State Superintendent Ryan Walters announced an ongoing partnership with PragerU Kids:

“I am thrilled to announce this partnership with PragerU,” State Superintendent Ryan Walters said in a news release. “This expansion of our available resources will help ensure high quality materials rich in American history and values will be available to our teachers and students. We will work together to find ways for PragerU to create content that will enrich the education of Oklahoma students.”
According to its website, PragerU promotes “American values through the creative use of educational videos” and “offers a free alternative to the dominant left-wing ideology in culture, media and education.” Some of the platform’s most popular five-minute videos include “Is Islam a Religion of Peace?” and “Make Men Masculine Again.”

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/09/06/designated-terrorist-group-cair-is-demanding-that-the-oklahoma-department-of-education-drop-materials-from-the-conservative-education-platform-prageru-in-its-public-schools-which-cair-claims-is/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson