Author Topic: Whistle-Blower: Top Journals Won’t Publish Climate Studies Contradicting Alarmist Narrative  (Read 152 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY PATRICK T BROWN ON SEP 5, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Whistle-Blower: Top Journals Won’t Publish Climate Studies Contradicting Alarmist Narrative
If you’ve been reading any news about wildfires this summer — from Canada to Europe to Maui — you will surely get the impression that they are mostly the result of climate change.

Here’s the AP: ‘Climate change keeps making wildfires and smoke worse. Scientists call it the “new abnormal.”’

And PBS NewsHour: ‘Wildfires driven by climate change are on the rise—Spain must do more to prepare, experts say.’ [emphasis, links added]

And the New York Times: ‘How Climate Change Turned Lush Hawaii Into a Tinderbox.’

And Bloomberg: ‘Maui Fires Show Climate Change’s Ugly Reach.’

I am a climate scientist. And while climate change is an important factor affecting wildfires in many parts of the world, it isn’t close to the only factor that deserves our sole focus.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/whistle-blower-top-journals-wont-publish-climate-studies-contradicting-alarmist-narrative/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson