Author Topic: What Nobody Is Telling You About Hydrogen Combustion Engines  (Read 157 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What Nobody Is Telling You About Hydrogen Combustion Engines
« on: September 10, 2023, 11:14:32 am »
What Nobody Is Telling You About Hydrogen Combustion Engines
Story by TPS Staff Writer •

Hydrogen combustion engines are not a zero-emission solution due to the release of nitrogen oxides, which can harm the environment and crop yields.

The efficiency of hydrogen combustion engines is not up to par with fossil fuel engines, resulting in reduced range and running duration.

Hydrogen-powered vehicles may not be cheaper to run due to the high production cost of hydrogen and the need for high-pressure tanks, although costs may decrease with the use of renewable energy sources.

With fossil fuel reserves like oil projected to exhaust by 2040 and the increasing concern over global warming, the need for alternative fuel sources to power automotive vehicles is more important than ever. As the world continues to search for cleaner and more sustainable energy sources, companies like Toyota and Honda have ensured that hydrogen combustion engines are seen as a promising alternative to fossil fuels. Although once touted as a solution, despite the initial hype, the hydrogen combustible engine seems to have lost the spotlight recently.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/what-nobody-is-telling-you-about-hydrogen-combustion-engines/ar-AA17GAb9?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=5d7a3eb3edc44549968e767a403be45b&ei=31
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson