Author Topic: Once-posh Beverly Hills now littered with CLOSED STORES amid California crime wave  (Read 256 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Once-posh Beverly Hills now littered with CLOSED STORES amid California crime wave
09/08/2023 // Ramon Tomey // 5.6K Views

The once-posh city of Beverly Hills, made popular by the "Beverly Hills 90210" TV series, is now dying – with barren retail spaces replacing luxury retailers.
The New York Post reported about the city's decline, citing footage posted by the user "Nostalgic Angelino" on TikTok. The user's videos showcased more than a dozen Beverly Hills establishments that permanently shuttered their doors. Only empty storefronts with signs announcing their vacancy remained, shells of once-thriving businesses.

Some of the businesses Nostalgic Angelino posted include luxury staples Barneys New York and Escada, with the two having filed for bankruptcy in recent years. The former Escada store on Wilshire Boulevard remains vacant after the company filed for bankruptcy in 2022.

Other big-name stores such as Chanel, Rite Aid and Niketown have also left the Garden Spot of the World.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-08-beverly-hills-now-littered-with-closed-stores.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson