Author Topic: Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: DNC "Rigging" Primary For Biden, I May Need To "Look At Other Alternatives"  (Read 427 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: DNC "Rigging" Primary For Biden, I May Need To "Look At Other Alternatives"
Posted By Tyler Stone
On Date September 8, 2023

Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. accused the DNC of disenfranchising Democratic voters from choosing the party's presidential nominee and how the party's rules are designed to hurt his campaign.

"It's pretty clear that the DNC does not want a primary. I don't want to say that they want a coronation but that's I think that's a fair way to put it actually. Essentially they are fixing up the process so that it makes it almost impossible to have democracy function. They're effectively disenfranchising the Democratic voters from having any choice in who becomes president, the Democrat nominee. So two of the things they've done today is they've moved the Iowa primary, they made rules that if anybody campaigns in Iowa, or any candidate sets foot in the state of Iowa or sets foot in the state of New Hampshire, then none of the votes that are cast for that candidate will be tallied. In other words any delegate that I win in New Hampshire or Iowa would go instead to the president. Now they're trying to change it so that if I campaign in New Hampshire that none of the votes cast for me in Georgia will count. That's significant because it's hard tow in the nomination without Georgia.

They are rigging it so that you know effectively, we are looking at the tabulations now that look like if you add up all the super delegate that they control and all the automatic delegates that just go to the party and go to the president, I would have to win almost 80 percent of all of the states in order to beat President Biden even if he only wins 20 percent.

more
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/09/08/robert_f_kennedy_jr_dnc_rigging_primary_for_biden_i_may_need_to_look_at_other_alternatives.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TekGBJoeZiY&ab_channel=ForbesBreakingNews
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

Go 3rd Party RFK Jr; you can use the slogan below, since Make America Great Again is already stolen.

*NOTE

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
He is correct -- the DEMS don't want a primary.  They don't even want an election. They want to install who they want and a dictatorship.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He is correct -- the DEMS don't want a primary.  They don't even want an election. They want to install who they want and a dictatorship.
Yep. And it is interesting he calls that out as well as the inherent bias (no difference between "News" and Opinion) in the major media.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"It's pretty clear that the DNC does not want a primary.

You just NOW realizing this,Bubba? I know the Kennedy blood is slow,but there should be practical limits.

The truth is it is MUCH worse than that because the DNC and the RNC seem to have,in MANY cases,joined forces and became a "Uni-Party" with the goal of total domination of every aspect of American life and law.

We,the People,either correct this  VERY soon,or we will all be serfs instead of citizens.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
You just NOW realizing this,Bubba? I know the Kennedy blood is slow,but there should be practical limits.

The truth is it is MUCH worse than that because the DNC and the RNC seem to have,in MANY cases,joined forces and became a "Uni-Party" with the goal of total domination of every aspect of American life and law.

We,the People,either correct this  VERY soon,or we will all be serfs instead of citizens.

I don't really get that.  The GOP had a fair and open primary in 2016.  The best evidence of that is that the guy who won was the last choice of the party establishment, yet the process permitted him to win anyway.  They're trying to do the exact same thing this year.

To the extent there's a "Uniparty", that's because most voters are more moderate than the more radical elements in each party would like to admit.

I mean, I haven't been happy with a GOP nominee since Reagan.  But I don't believe that's because the system is biased against more conservative candidates.  I believe it's because the voters just aren't as conservative as I'd like them to be.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't really get that.  The GOP had a fair and open primary in 2016.  The best evidence of that is that the guy who won was the last choice of the party establishment, yet the process permitted him to win anyway.  They're trying to do the exact same thing this year.

To the extent there's a "Uniparty", that's because most voters are more moderate than the more radical elements in each party would like to admit.

I mean, I haven't been happy with a GOP nominee since Reagan.  But I don't believe that's because the system is biased against more conservative candidates.  I believe it's because the voters just aren't as conservative as I'd like them to be.

@Maj. Bill Martin

I was "talking" in generalities to reflect the goal of the combined DNC/alleged Republican pols who join forces any time there is graft to be banked in an offshore account.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!