Author Topic: Freedom Wins if RFK Jr. Campaigns for Trump in 2024  (Read 287 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Freedom Wins if RFK Jr. Campaigns for Trump in 2024
« on: September 09, 2023, 02:36:01 pm »
September 9, 2023
Freedom Wins if RFK Jr. Campaigns for Trump in 2024
By Alan B. Goodhart

The real end goal of the Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Vivek Ramaswamy campaigns is a leadership position in the Trump administration.  How much criticism of Trump have we heard from these two Trump political opponents?  The key for Trump and for our country to win could be a powerful coalition with RFK Jr. and his millions of Democrat and Independent supporters.  With that coalition, freedom will win and evil will lose!

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was born January 17, 1954.  Soon after his father was assassinated in 1968, at age 14, RFK Jr. started using marijuana and psychedelic drugs.  Intravenous heroin then became his “drug of choice” until he found sobriety in a 12-step recovery program at age 28.  For the next forty years he studied drug abuse, mental health, and rehab recovery programs, and has pledged to set up “healing centers” to deliver free care for those with addictions.

Kennedy has had a forty-year career as an environmental and public health advocate with a career path including Assistant District Attorney in NYC, senior attorney for Natural Resources Defense Council, and adjunct professor of environmental law.  He currently is on leave as Chairman of the Board and chief legal counsel of the non-profit activist group he founded, Children’s Health Defense, whose mission is to end childhood health epidemics while fighting corruption, mass surveillance, and censorship.  RFK Jr. is not an anti-vaxxer; he is only anti-unsafe and ineffectual vaccines.  He has for much of his life pursued a mission in service of victims of the U.S. public health system. His family has had eighty years of deep engagement with America’s public health bureaucracy.  Many of RFK Jr.’s health-oriented books he authored have been bestsellers.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/09/freedom_wins_if_rfk_jr_campaigns_for_trump_in_2024.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Freedom Wins if RFK Jr. Campaigns for Trump in 2024
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2023, 03:09:53 pm »
RFK Jr. is not an anti-vaxxer; he is only anti-unsafe and ineffectual vaccines.

Trust fund lawyer considers all vaccines to be unsafe and/or ineffectual, so this is a meaningless distinction with zero actual difference.

Trust fund lawyer campaigning for Trump? I'd expect a squadron of porcine aviators to be sighted before that happens.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2023, 03:12:21 pm »
I'm not so sure about this.  While I do so far like RFK Jr., because he is outspoken with the truth that goes against the grain of the DEMS he is still a liberal.  Perhaps the thinking is that he would win over some DEMS for Trump, but IMO DEMS usually vote DEM regardless.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2023, 08:55:42 pm »
I'm not so sure about this.  While I do so far like RFK Jr., because he is outspoken with the truth that goes against the grain of the DEMS he is still a liberal.  Perhaps the thinking is that he would win over some DEMS for Trump, but IMO DEMS usually vote DEM regardless.
Best case, the Dems exclude him, he runs third party and splits the Dem vote.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2023, 09:34:51 pm »
I doubt he'd ever campaign for Trump, and can't imagine why anyone believes he would.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org