Author Topic: Nolte: Joe Biden Finally Enforces a Border – Keeps Illegals in Texas to Shield Blue States  (Read 318 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Joe Biden Finally Enforces a Border – Keeps Illegals in Texas to Shield Blue States

John Nolte 8 Sep 2023

His Fraudulency Joe Biden is finally prepared to enforce a border. Not the Mexico border, mind you. That will never happen. Democrats need new voters. The easiest way to recruit them is to open our country to the unvetted Third World. No, Joe Biden is about to enforce the Texas border to stop illegals from leaving Texas.

As absurd as this sounds, it’s the truth. And wait till you get a load of the Biden/Los Angeles Times spin:

The Biden administration is considering forcing some migrant families who enter the country without authorization to remain near the border in Texas while awaiting asylum screening, effectively limiting their ability to travel within the United States, three U.S. officials told The Times.

Administration officials have been considering the idea as a way to stem recent increases in the numbers of migrant families crossing the southern border, which reportedly reached an all-time high last month. Supporters of the remain-in-Texas idea, which has yet to be finalized, hope that it would help the administration advance its goals of quickly deporting families who fail initial asylum screenings and deterring other families from crossing in the first place.

See, see, see…? No, fer real, y’all, that’s why Biden wants to herd this record number of illegals in Texas… To stop the flow of illegal immigration and to make it easier to deport them.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/08/nolte-joe-biden-finally-enforces-border-keeps-illegals-texas-shield-blue-states/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Keep sending those buses up North!

Texas, shutoff utilities to any facility the Feds want to use to force migrants to stay in Texas.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Fishrrman prediction:
At some point in the future -- perhaps the not-too-distant future -- the state of Texas is going to have to "take a stand" against the DCommunist government on this issue.

That means openly defying orders from either the chief executive or the federal courts -- or both.

Can Texas take that stand, and "hold the fort"?
(as they did so long ago in San Antonio?)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Remember when the MSM and democrats sh*t their collective pants when illegal kids were kept in cages to keep control of their movements?  I don't see a whole lot of difference with this.  The government is controlling the people in both cases.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson