Author Topic: The COVID Killing Fields... I & I Editorial Board  (Read 191 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The COVID Killing Fields... I & I Editorial Board
« on: September 08, 2023, 05:39:59 pm »
The COVID Killing Fields
I & I Editorial Board
September 8, 2023

The effort to whip up another COVID crisis misses no beats as the usual scolds peddle mask mandates and lockdowns like shameless hucksters selling cure-all elixirs. They can’t say it straight out quite yet, but they want to return to a dark time in our history. Apparently there hasn’t been enough death to satisfy them.

In our own admittedly modest effort to stand against the tyranny, we have recently urged Americans to resist mask mandates and lockdowns through civil disobedience, if necessary. We have no plans to back down from our position.

Our opposition is in part galvanized by our deep dedication to liberty. Using the police power of the state to force people to wear masks; to shut down businesses, restrict movement and limit private gatherings; and to require vaccinations is a gross violation of our God-given freedom.

We are also guided by basic human compassion. The lockdowns were deadly, and their effects continue to kill. Another round of them would be unconscionable.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2023/09/08/the-covid-killing-fields/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34