Author Topic: The real reason the government panned ivermectin  (Read 757 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The real reason the government panned ivermectin
« on: September 07, 2023, 02:24:47 pm »
September 7, 2023
The real reason the government panned ivermectin
By Maker S. Mark

During COVID, there were allegedly no treatments available, according to the FDA and CDC.  Even through a number of front-line doctors were having success with ivermectin and HCQ, the CDC and FDA put real barriers in place for working doctors to utilize those treatments.  Many doctors were threatened with losing their license if they continued to treat patients, and some doctors were fired.

As the dust has begun to settle, there is a legal issue that might explain the lack of curiosity about a potential cheap treatment for COVID.  If there had been a treatment for COVID, then the Emergency Use Authorization could not be used for the vaccine.  Explained here very well, "Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is a mechanism used by the FDA to facilitate making products available quickly during a public health emergency, when there is no other adequate and approved medical product available."

Well, an interesting development occurred when doctors sued the FDA for interfering in their off-label use of ivermectin as a treatment for COVID.  The FDA has now tried to argue that it never told anyone not to use it.  It just made fun of people for considering using it.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/09/the_real_reason_the_government_panned_ivermectin.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The real reason the government panned ivermectin
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2023, 11:00:05 pm »
Ivermectin?
There weren't no money to be made handin' it out...

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2023, 02:32:06 am »
Here's the real reason:

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2023, 02:35:11 am »
Ivermectin?
There weren't no money to be made handin' it out...
Yep. Packs with a course of IVM, DOxycycline, and zinc supplements were being sold in India for the equivalent of $2.25 USD
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2023, 02:57:40 am »
FTA:

Because the FDA and CDC claimed that no treatment was available, they were able to approve the vaccine under emergency use authorization — removing all risk from Big Pharma.  And no one can sue anyone over it because it was approved for an Emergency Use Authorization.

What a novel idea!  I wish I thought of, and had been saying, for years.  Ivermectin worked, and Docs knew it from the start, but then Pfizer and Moderna could never have gotten their EUA.  It was obvious for years.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2023, 03:41:14 am »
So the government just made it where you can't get ivermectin at Farmer stores...  Grrrrrr.... damn bureaucrats
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2023, 03:55:16 am »
So the government just made it where you can't get ivermectin at Farmer stores...  Grrrrrr.... damn bureaucrats

My sainted mamma had to suck horse paste... It will be a cold day in hell before I forget that one...  9999hair out0000

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2023, 10:26:53 am »
FTA:

What a novel idea!  I wish I thought of, and had been saying, for years.  Ivermectin worked, and Docs knew it from the start, but then Pfizer and Moderna could never have gotten their EUA.  It was obvious for years.
I have been saying that all along. Besides. a cheap and effective treatment would have precluded the entire lockdown, panic, election of 2020 shenanigans, and a great deal more. No reset needed.

But the motive was more than money.
When people are terrified, you can get them to beg you to take away Rights they would ordinarily fight to the death to keep.  The Panic was the weapon, not the bug.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 10:28:49 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2023, 01:50:19 pm »
FTA:

And widely reported here on this forum!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2023, 01:51:43 pm »
I have been saying that all along. Besides. a cheap and effective treatment would have precluded the entire lockdown, panic, election of 2020 shenanigans, and a great deal more. No reset needed.

But the motive was more than money.
When people are terrified, you can get them to beg you to take away Rights they would ordinarily fight to the death to keep.  The Panic was the weapon, not the bug.

:yowsa: And they WILL do it again!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2023, 03:33:56 pm »
:yowsa: And they WILL do it again!

I am not sure they will get the same response.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: