Author Topic: Report: South Dakota’s Kristi Noem Set to Endorse Donald Trump  (Read 197 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: South Dakota’s Kristi Noem Set to Endorse Donald Trump
« on: September 08, 2023, 01:37:48 pm »
Report: South Dakota’s Kristi Noem Set to Endorse Donald Trump

Nick Gilbertson 7 Sep 2023

Gov. Kristi Noem (R-SD) is reportedly set to be the latest Republican governor to endorse former President Donald Trump’s presidential bid.

Citing “two sources familiar with the plans,” CNN reported Thursday that Noem is set to voice her support for Trump on the campaign trail Friday in South Dakota.

Noem, who launched a national ad campaign recruiting workers to the Mount Rushmore State in June, was widely discussed as a potential GOP presidential candidate in recent years, especially as she rose to conservative stardom with her never-lockdown response to the coronavirus pandemic.

Noem told Breitbart News in 2021 that she would back Trump if he sought the presidency again.

“If President Trump runs again, I certainly will support him,” Noem said, adding that “I’m not” thinking about any future presidential campaign of her own at this time.

“I’d rather stay here in South Dakota and round up buffalo,” she added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/09/07/report-south-dakotas-kristi-noem-set-to-endorse-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34