Author Topic: Agency Had 'Pallets' Of Docs Sent To Mar-A-Lago A Year Before Raid  (Read 117 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Agency Had 'Pallets' Of Docs Sent To Mar-A-Lago A Year Before Raid
Brianna Lyman

A federal agency worked with the Trump transition team to send two pallets of “document boxes” relating to former President Donald Trump’s presidency to his Mar-a-Lago home — one year before Special Counsel Jack Smith then raided the residence to look for classified documents.

Smith indicted Trump in June of 2023 for allegedly mishandling classified documents, one year after armed federal agents raided Mar-a-Lago in search of such documents.

The General Services Administration (GSA) was in talks with Trump’s team both during and after his term regarding “pallets” of items from the president’s tenure, emails show. The GSA informed Trump’s transition team that there were six pallets that needed to be transferred from Virginia to Florida.

Of the six pallets, two were designated to be sent to Mar-a-Lago and four to a West Palm Beach storage unit, according to emails. The two pallets to be delivered to Mar-a-Lago from an Arlington, Virginia facility contained “document boxes,” according to an email previewing the shipping charges.

“I understand that we are ready to ship,” read an email sent Aug. 26, 2021 by Kathy Geisler, the director of the Office of Portfolio Management and Real Estate’s Program Execution Division, that included Trump aide Beau Harrison as a recipient. “I know that originally we had 3 pallets going to the storage unit — that is now 4 pallets going to the storage unit. 2 Pallets will go to Mar-a-Lago.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2024/04/30/federal-agency-had-pallets-of-documents-sent-to-mar-a-lago-one-year-before-doj-raid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Agency Had 'Pallets' Of Docs Sent To Mar-A-Lago A Year Before Raid
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2024, 02:23:22 pm »
How many truckloads did Senator Biden accumulate? Vice president Biden? Long before he could hide behind 'executive privilege'?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis