Author Topic: US Oil and Gas Association pres calls Jean-Pierre 'Baghdad Barbie' for lying about gas price policy  (Read 548 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

US Oil and Gas Association pres calls Jean-Pierre 'Baghdad Barbie' for lying about gas price policy

"There's a vast disconnect between what they say in those White House press briefings about energy and what the reality actually is," Stewart said.
By Charlotte Hazard

Updated: September 7, 2023 - 5:03pm

President of the U.S. Oil and Gas Association Tim Stewart referred to White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre as "Baghdad Barbie" for saying that the Biden administration is taking steps to lower gas prices.

"She's just sort of a Baghdad Barbie, isn't she?" Stewart said on the "John Solomon Reports" podcast. "So I think our response is, 'Yeah. You show us that list of the actions you're taking to lower gas prices, and we'll show you our list of things that you have taken to increase gasoline prices.'"

Two of the major criticisms of the Biden administration have been high inflation and high gas prices, with gas being as much as $5.35 in states like California according to AAA.

Stewart said that an example of the administration's policies increasing gas prices was canceling the oil and gas leases in a federal wildlife refuge in Alaska.

"The irony was when she said that about lowering gas prices, the Department of Interior was in turn canceling all of those Alaska oil and gas leases," Stewart said. "There's a vast disconnect between what they say in those White House press briefings about energy and what the reality actually is."

more
https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/us-oil-and-gas-association-president-calls-jean-pierre-baghdad-barbie-lying
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online LMAO

$4.09 here

A .30cent jump in 24 hours
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
"Baghdad Barbie" is a pretty good ad hominem.

Offline Smokin Joe

$4.09 here

A .30cent jump in 24 hours
Filled up here at $3.79 today.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I had plenty of dealings, activities, and support of trade groups like Texas Chemical Council (TCC), Chemical Mfg. Assoc. (CMA) API, TXOGA, etc. etc. and these groups are usually very disciplined and diplomatic. 

I have never seen a reaction like this.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I had plenty of dealings, activities, and support of trade groups like Texas Chemical Council (TCC), Chemical Mfg. Assoc. (CMA) API, TXOGA, etc. etc. and these groups are usually very disciplined and diplomatic. 

I guess they just got tired of all the shit from this Admin.

I how they don't walk it back.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

Well, no matter how you slice it, the Administration is waging war on the oil and Gas industry.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Woke stooges around the world want radical muslims and world Communists to have the worlds oil supply, and the Western nation to suffer without!  Weapons or energy, they want muslims and Communist to have a lock on them and starve the Western nation.  Could it be more obvious?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions