Author Topic: Hillary Clinton to return to the White House next week for arts event with first lady Jill Biden  (Read 502 times)

Offline libertybele

Hillary Clinton to return to the White House next week for arts event with first lady Jill Biden

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is expected to return to the White House next week in a rare public appearance since stepping out of the political limelight.

The White House announced that Clinton is scheduled to appear Tuesday to help honor the 2023 winners of the Praemium Imperiale, a global prize awarded annually by the Japan Art Association for lifetime achievement in the arts.

She will attend the arts event with first lady Jill Biden, who recently tested positive for COVID.

Clinton, a former New York senator and secretary of state who became the Democratic nominee for president, has only rarely attended such events since her loss in the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump.............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-return-white-house-next-week-arts-event-first-lady-jill-biden
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Hillary and Kamala should get together. It would be cacklepalooza.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hide the Vodka the moo moo queen will be in the house.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
With a bit o' luck, o'er-the-hillary will catch a case of dr. jill's covid...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder if anyone there has the stones to pat Bubbette! and Jill down for knives or guns?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Where ever hitlery goes, a dark shadow passes over the land.  Death and desolation follows close behind.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Like a bad penny, she's back.

We'd miss her if she only went away.

Coming to a ballot box near you in 2024 ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline PeteS in CA

The Wicked Witches of the East and West?

Beware falling houses! yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org