Author Topic: Sen. Paul raises serious concerns about McConnell's health — then accuses Capitol physician of 'misi  (Read 226 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Sen. Paul raises serious concerns about McConnell's health — then accuses Capitol physician of 'misinformation'

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) is publicly questioning the health of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
What is the background?

McConnell, the 81-year-old Kentucky Republican, has grabbed attention for two scary episodes in which he appeared to "freeze up." McConnell's office blamed the incidents on light-headedness, while Capitol physician Dr. Brian Monahan blamed dehydration.

On Tuesday, Monahan said he conducted several tests on McConnell after the second incident but found no underlying neurological issues.

My examination of you following your August 30, 2023 brief episode included several medical evaluations: brain MRI imaging, EEG study and consultations with several neurologists for a comprehensive neurology assessment. There is no evidence that you have a seizure disorder or that you experienced a stroke, TIA or movement disorder such as Parkinson's disease.

What did Paul say?

Paul, a medical doctor trained at the prestigious Duke University School of Medicine, is not buying what Dr. Monahan is selling.

"I've practiced medicine for 25 years and it doesn't look like dehydration to me," Paul, an ophthalmologist, said. "It looks like a focal neurologic event."

https://www.conservativereview.com/sen-paul-raises-serious-concerns-about-mcconnell-s-health-then-accuses-capitol-physician-of-misinformation-2665000480.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.