Author Topic: Never Hire Anyone Who Looks Like They’d Be a Lawsuit to Fire... Derek Hunter  (Read 178 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Never Hire Anyone Who Looks Like They’d Be a Lawsuit to Fire
Derek Hunter
5–6 minutes

While I believe social media is, over all, a cancer on society, it does serve some invaluable purposes for people willing to look for them. One, possibly the biggest, is it leads a lot of leftist weirdos to show the world exactly who and what they are. Radical racists, anti-American militants and attention-whoring gender mutants all feel compelled to film themselves saying things that used to be met with an ass-kicking. But social media has also given normal people the exact tool they need to avoid having any interactions with these people, and we should be grateful for that.

I have been hired and fired more times than most families, having had over 77 jobs (that I can remember) in my life. Most were short-term engagements, as you might imagine with that number – I worked in the world headquarters of a major floral company for a week (my driving record wouldn’t let me get insured to drive the mail van) and was a “Merry Maid” for an hour, only watching the training video and realizing the job, as desperately as I needed one at the time, was not for me. You name it, I’ve done it. And much of it, especially early on, I did with a horrible attitude about my bosses, my co-workers and the customers. Pretty much everyone and everything you’d interact with…I was terrible.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/09/07/never-hire-anyone-who-looks-like-theyd-be-a-lawsuit-to-fire-n2628040
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34