Author Topic: Run Joe, Run!  (Read 150 times)

Offline Kamaji

Run Joe, Run!
« on: September 06, 2023, 01:52:35 pm »
Run Joe, Run!

I hope Joe Biden is the Democratic Nominee in 2024

By Carpe Diem
September 6, 2023

Over the last several months, there’s been a lot of chatter as to whether or not an 80-year old man who currently lives in the White House, but often says things that are incomprehensible and spends most of his days hiding on Rehoboth Beach, will actually run for reelection in 2024.

Yes, it’s true that Joe Biden formally “announced” at the end of April that he is in fact running for reelection. But no one who watched that hilariously futile three minute video, in which Hollywood producers attempted to paint Biden as the lord and savior from those evil “MAGA extremists” should feel confident that what could have passed as an SNL skit was a serious announcement.

And since that “announcement,” Biden has done nothing to inspire any confidence that he is even remotely up for the job, which is why a new Wall Street Journal poll revealed that 73 percent of registered voters believe Biden is too old to be president. Why that number wasn’t 100 percent is a conversation for another day.

In mid-July, Politico reported that the Biden campaign had spent a grand total of $1.1 million in the second quarter of this year, employed just four staffers on its payroll, and did not even have an official headquarters. It appears most of Biden’s shadow campaign is currently being outsourced to the Democratic National Committee.

All of this makes perfect sense to anyone who has been paying attention to this trainwreck of a presidency.

Everyone knows Biden is incompetent, too old, and too weak physically and mentally to run for reelection. The reality is, he’s too weak to be president right now, which is why he isn’t really running the show.

No one who has spent nearly four out of every ten days on vacation — or 39.4 percent of their presidency — is in charge.

Which brings me to my final point.

I really hope that the Democrat operatives don’t push old Joe to the side, because I want everyone to see just how corrupt and incompetent this man is on a debate stage for 90 minutes, assuming he actually agrees to debate.

I dare this man to continue lying to the American people that he had no knowledge of his crackhead son’s shady business dealings that we’ve now learned were really Joe’s business dealings. Hunter was merely a go-between.

I dare this man to explain to us what services his family provided to China, Russia, Ukraine and Romania in exchange for millions of dollars.

Sorry Joe, no amount of “Hunter’s laptop is a Russian plant,” BS can save you now.

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2023/09/06/run-joe-run/