Author Topic: IRLI Report: Border Walls Work in Israel, and Would Work in U.S.  (Read 304 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
IRLI Report: Border Walls Work in Israel, and Would Work in U.S.
« on: September 06, 2023, 01:29:52 pm »
IRLI Report: Border Walls Work in Israel, and Would Work in U.S.
Press Releases
August 23, 2023

Up to 99 percent reduction in illegal migration, 95 percent fewer terrorist attacks 

WASHINGTON—The Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) has published a report on the border wall system employed by the State of Israel. This study concludes that such a system of physical barriers is essential to meaningful border security and could be effectively used by the United States.

IRLI team members recently toured Israeli border defenses with guides from the Israel Defense Forces and IRLI Senior Fellow Tom Homan, former Acting Director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The purpose was to evaluate Israel’s border walls and barriers in light of the border crisis in the U.S.

IRLI has now produced a report analyzing the data it collected in Israel. The report’s conclusions soundly contradict the spurious notion that “walls don’t work.”

Numbers released by the Israeli Ministry of the Interior, and cited in the Harvard International Review, indicated approximately 17,000 African migrants crossed the border with Egypt and entered Israel illegally in 2011. After the border wall system was completed that number plummeted to 43.

https://irli.org/irli-report-border-walls-work-in-israel-and-would-work-in-u-s/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: IRLI Report: Border Walls Work in Israel, and Would Work in U.S.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2023, 09:10:20 pm »
Would this work here?
You betcha !