Author Topic: Abortion Trafficking of Unaccompanied Minors Brought Across the Border  (Read 197 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Abortion Trafficking of Unaccompanied Minors Brought Across the Border
The Inexplicable Link Between Sex Trafficking & Abortions and what YOU can do to Combat it

SHEENA RODRIGUEZ
SEP 3, 2023

Child Smuggled Through Kinney County, TX. Photo: Kinney County Sheriff’s Office
Sex trafficking and abortions are inexplicably linked. For years, it has been documented that abortions are utilized as a tool by abusers and traffickers to exploit women and young girls further. Sex trafficking and sexual abuse of children are rampant in the United States. During the Covid 19 pandemic, there was a stark increase in reported trafficking cases across the U.S. As previously noted, in 2022, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) cited more than 19,000 reports of possible child sex trafficking cases. At a time when reported trafficking cases continue to spike across the country, the U.S. continues to endure an unprecedented border crisis, luring a staggering population of unaccompanied alien children (UAC) into the country.

The number of unaccompanied minors arriving at a U.S. border continues to climb at an alarming rate. Since Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 to July 2023, more than 570,000 unaccompanied minors have been released to sponsors in the United States. Nearly 57% of children in almost a decade have been absorbed since the Biden administration took office. While the country contends with the ongoing rising plague of sexual exploitation and trafficking of children, the current administration is simultaneously flooding the U.S. with more vulnerable children.

https://sheenarodriguez.substack.com/p/abortion-trafficking-of-unaccompanied
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson