Author Topic: How Hurricane Frequency And Intensity Stack Up Against IPCC Predictions  (Read 144 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY DR. MATTHEW WIELICKI ON SEP 5, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

How Hurricane Frequency And Intensity Stack Up Against IPCC Predictions
hurricaneHurricane season in the US…

In the United States, hurricane season primarily refers to the Atlantic and Eastern North Pacific regions, as these are the areas most likely to be impacted by tropical cyclones.

Atlantic Hurricane Season (which includes the North Atlantic Ocean, the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea): [emphasis, links added]

Starts: June 1
Ends: November 30
Peak: Typically mid-August to late October.
Eastern North Pacific Hurricane Season (which includes waters off the west coast of Mexico):

Starts: May 15
Ends: November 30
The distribution of hurricanes across the season can vary from year to year, but generally, the season starts slowly in June and early July, with a gradual increase in activity.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/how-hurricane-frequency-and-intensity-stack-up-against-ipcc-predictions/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson