Author Topic: Texas sends 12th migrant bus to LA; city may seek legal action despite approving sanctuary status  (Read 181 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Texas sends 12th migrant bus to LA; city may seek legal action despite approving sanctuary status

Texas sent a 12th bus filled with migrants to Los Angeles, California, which arrived on Monday morning, nearly a week after city leaders voted to pursue legal action against the Lone Star State.

Los Angeles Mayor Karen Bass’s office said the bus arrived at about 7:15 a.m. on Monday at Union Station.

FOX 11 in LA reported that the bus was carrying migrants, which included 23 men, 20 women and 21 children, all from Colombia, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Russia and Venezuela.

The city has continued to work with city departments, the county, and a coalition of nonprofit organizations, in addition to our faith partners, to execute a plan set in place earlier this year," Zach Seidle, the city’s deputy mayor of communications and spokesperson for the mayor said. "As we have before, when we became aware of the bus yesterday, we activated our plan."

The bus arrived nearly a week after the Los Angeles City Council voted unanimously to pursue a lawsuit and criminal probe against Texas over its migrant busing program.

Council members requested the city attorney’s office investigate whether Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has committed crimes through the program, and whether the lawsuit is justified..............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-sends-bus-migrants-la-city-legal-action-despite-approving-sanctuary-status
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Poor Mayor bass. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.