Author Topic: Biden mocks ‘great real-estate’ developer Trump who ‘didn’t build a damn thing’ at Labor Day rally i  (Read 443 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden mocks ‘great real-estate’ developer Trump who ‘didn’t build a damn thing’ at Labor Day rally in Pa.
By Steven Nelson   
September 4, 2023 12:06pm

President Biden on Monday mocked former Commander in Chief Donald Trump as a “great real estate” developer who “didn’t build a damn thing.”

Biden ripped Trump — the head of a New York City real-estate dynasty and architect of the country’s controversial border wall with Mexico — while touting himself as the US’s infrastructure king.

“Guess what? The great real-estate builder, the last guy here, he didn’t build a damn thing,” the 80-year-old president said during a Labor Day rally in swing-state Pennsylvania.

“Under my predecessor, ‘Infrastructure Week’ became a punchline,” Biden said, referring to the dayslong Trump initiative in which his administration touted its national development plans.

“On my watch, infrastructure means a decade, and it’s a headline,” the president said, adding that $10 billion was committed to Pennsylvania so far from the federal government’s 2021 bipartisan infrastructure law.

Trump, 77, is seeking a rematch against Biden in next year’s election after narrow swing-state defeats for him in 2020.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/04/biden-mocks-great-real-estate-developer-trump-who-didnt-build-a-damn-thing-at-labor-day-rally-in-pa/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Politically, that's an absolutely terrible line for Biden to take because there are so many good counters to it.

Trump can point to the things he did build, and point out that he did it with his own money, not someone else's.  All Joe did was spend money that wasn't his, that the government didn't even have, and send the bill to our children and grandchildren.  And he's proud of that.

Granted, Trump isn't a fiscal conservative either.  But at least he actually did build at least some things with his own money.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Politically, that's an absolutely terrible line for Biden to take because there are so many good counters to it.

Trump can point to the things he did build, and point out that he did it with his own money, not someone else's.  All Joe did was spend money that wasn't his, that the government didn't even have, and send the bill to our children and grandchildren.  And he's proud of that.

Granted, Trump isn't a fiscal conservative either.  But at least he actually did build at least some things with his own money.

And still a guy who built almost his entire candidacy on how tall he was going to build the wall?  Biden sucks, but sorry DJT....  where's that wall?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
And still a guy who built almost his entire candidacy on how tall he was going to build the wall?  Biden sucks, but sorry DJT....  where's that wall?

Agreed...but he build more of it than Joe did, and Joe actually has been selling off the building materials so that it can't be build quickly even if he loses.  So...it's not that Trump is so great at "building", but that he's so much better than is Biden.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Agreed...but he build more of it than Joe did, and Joe actually has been selling off the building materials so that it can't be build quickly even if he loses.  So...it's not that Trump is so great at "building", but that he's so much better than is Biden.

Yeah, who sucks worst among the 2.  Yeah..  that is Biden.

Campaign theme next year?  Screwed no matter what in '24.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Yeah, who sucks worst among the 2.  Yeah..  that is Biden.

Campaign theme next year?  Screwed no matter what in '24.

As time continues on I have confidence that neither will be running.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

As time continues on I have confidence that neither will be running.

I agree.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

Biden, like most Democrat politicians, has never held a real job in his life. And he's mocking Trump?  rrthree
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Says the guy who couldn't find his butt with two hands, a map, flashlight, and a squad of Marines, no disrespect to the Marines.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I am almost willing to bet that Joe has never even laid a hand on that corvette in his garage. Career politician. I imagine Trump has done little to nothing to dirty his hands too.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline berdie

I doubt that Joey even built a model airplane so it's an odd attack, leaving him wide open.

But trying to look up what Trump actually built himself is a little futile right now. Too much manipulation on both sides.

A lot of buildings have Trump on them but from what I can tell some of them maybe like sports arenas/stadiums. Obviously, some he built. He is a salesman, after all. I think that is his primary source of income. The Apprentice, steaks, colleges, etc.