Author Topic: Russian official says the US is turning Ukrainians into a ‘gay zombie army’  (Read 342 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Russian official says the US is turning Ukrainians into a ‘gay zombie army’
By
Team Mighty
Aug 31, 2023

“These renewed troops of Ukraine’s Armed Forces, zombified and unified through gay sex.” These were the words of Sergei Markov.
"These renewed troops of Ukraine's Armed Forces, zombified and unified through gay sex, along with cult members ready to sacrifice themselves. This is what they're preparing for us in the spring 2025."

These were the words of Sergei Markov, a Russian political scientist and former advisor to Russian President Vladimir Putin during a recent television appearance on Russian state television.

Markov is a former member of the Russian State Duma, the lower house of the country’s federal legislative body, a professor of political science at Moscow State University, and a lecturer on philosophy. He’s also known for his wild reactionary statements. His claim that the Ukrainian Army will suddenly become homosexual supersoldiers is just the latest.

"Military theorists and historians know which army in Greece was the strongest, remember? The Spartans! They were united by a homosexual brotherhood. These were the politics of their leadership. I think they are planning the same for Ukraine's Armed Forces," Markov said.

https://www.wearethemighty.com/military-news/russian-official-says-the-us-is-turning-ukrainians-into-a-gay-zombie-army/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Ukranian military should dress a bunch of them in pink leather jackets with lace collars and sleeves with "we're going to lick your *sses!" printed on the backs. That will flummox even the toughest Ruskie! :silly:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Hoplites?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

"Military theorists and historians know which army in Greece was the strongest, remember? The Spartans! They were united by a homosexual brotherhood. These were the politics of their leadership. I think they are planning the same for Ukraine's Armed Forces," Markov said.

The single-sentence quote doesn't make clear whether Markov's "they" referred to the US, Ukraine, or Spartan ghosts, but I think his history is off. Spartan military culture did include older, experienced warriors "mentoring" maturing teens, which could include being sexually intimate, but their age difference would have almost precluded such partners fighting alongside each other. It was Thebes that had a unit (a unit, not their whole army) called the "Sacred Band" which was made up of homosexual pairs. IIRC, it was Thebes that overcame Sparta in a major battle, starting the decline of Spartan power.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.