Author Topic: Gov. Phil Murphy says NJ can’t handle more migrants, either  (Read 252 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gov. Phil Murphy says NJ can’t handle more migrants, either
« on: September 03, 2023, 01:52:45 pm »
Gov. Phil Murphy says NJ can’t handle more migrants, either
By Craig McCarthy
September 1, 2023 4:47pm  Updated

No migrant hate and more: Letters to the Editor — Sept. 3, 2023
Fuggedaboutit!

Gov. Phil Murphy says New Jersey doesn’t have the resources to take on any of the migrants surging into the Big Apple — rebuffing a possible plan by the feds to use an airport in the state as a shelter.

“I don’t see any scenario where we’re going to be able to take in a program in Atlantic City or frankly elsewhere in the state,” said the Garden State Democrat to News 12 on Thursday.

“You need scale, enormous amount of federal support, resources that go beyond anything that we can afford,” he said on the station’s “Ask Governor Murphy” segment.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/01/we-cant-handle-more-migrants-either-nj-gov-murphy/
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 01:53:32 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Gov. Phil Murphy says NJ can’t handle more migrants, either
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2023, 01:57:16 pm »
It seems obvious to me Biden's loyalties have nothing to do with America or the people in it.  He has an agenda, driven by whom, I don't know.  The longer it takes commiecrats to realize it, the less the odds we can recover from it.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Gov. Phil Murphy says NJ can’t handle more migrants, either
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2023, 08:46:42 pm »
"Gov. Phil Murphy says NJ can’t handle more migrants, either"

Memo to Florida and Texas:
Keep loading those buses!
Mark the destinations "Newark" or "Trenton".

Vamos, amigos !