Author Topic: Heavy Rain at Burning Man Festival Traps 70,000 Attendees, Virus Rumors Circulate  (Read 2105 times)

Offline dfwgator

They're busy following up on all the whales that are dying from the offshore wind farms.

////00000////

Just like Joe that Burning Man is in Ukraine, he'll get right on it.

Online roamer_1

Occult fire sacrifice gets destroyed by flooding rains... Maybe Yah is messin with it.

That's a laugh riot.  :silly:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Occult fire sacrifice gets destroyed by flooding rains... Maybe Yah is messin with it.

888high58888
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Polly Ticks

Don't forget the plague of locusts crustaceans!   :laugh:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online roamer_1

Don't forget the plague of locusts crustaceans!   :laugh:

:laugh:

Offline mountaineer

spiked
@spikedonline
Why have the rain-soaked hipsters at Burning Man got so much more attention than actual disaster victims? The same Joe Biden who refused to comment on Hawaii’s wildfires responded straight away to the festival flooding. For shame, says Jenny Holland
What the Burning Man ‘emergency’ reveals about the class divide
How did a handful of rain-soaked hipsters command so much more attention than genuine disaster victims?
Jenny Holland
5th September 2023

Finally, US president Joe Biden has found a crisis that actually interests him. A mass-emergency event has, perhaps for the first time in his presidency, managed to elicit a speedy response from the leader of the free world.

Was it a toxic train derailment that poisoned the water of a small blue-collar community? Er, no. Was it a raging fire that killed a still-unknown number of residents in a historical indigenous island community? Also no.

It was Burning Man – the orgiastic pilgrimage undertaken by Silicon Valley utopians, Instagram influencers and rich kids, and which has become something of an obsession among young people from the most privileged demographics in the Western world.  ...
https://www.spiked-online.com/2023/09/05/what-the-burning-man-emergency-reveals-about-the-class-divide/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

spiked
@spikedonline
Why have the rain-soaked hipsters at Burning Man got so much more attention than actual disaster victims? The same Joe Biden who refused to comment on Hawaii’s wildfires responded straight away to the festival flooding. For shame, says Jenny Hollandhttps://www.spiked-online.com/2023/09/05/what-the-burning-man-emergency-reveals-about-the-class-divide/

Good question.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
spiked
@spikedonline
Why have the rain-soaked hipsters at Burning Man got so much more attention than actual disaster victims? The same Joe Biden who refused to comment on Hawaii’s wildfires responded straight away to the festival flooding. For shame, says Jenny Hollandhttps://www.spiked-online.com/2023/09/05/what-the-burning-man-emergency-reveals-about-the-class-divide/

The Rats sure aren't about the little guy anymore. Only those with the proper beliefs are first class citizens. Heretics need not apply.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

There is a reason most deserts are empty ... it's really difficult to live there.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
There is a reason most deserts are empty ... it's really difficult to live there.

Deserts are proof of Global Warming./s
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.