Author Topic: HERE WE GO AGAIN: Google hides campaign sites of Trump, RFK Jr. and other Republican candidates; Bid  (Read 296 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
HERE WE GO AGAIN: Google hides campaign sites of Trump, RFK Jr. and other Republican candidates; Biden dominates top search results
09/01/2023 // Belle Carter // 7K Views

A Virginia-based content analysis and media watchdog exposed that tech giant Google has been suppressing the campaign websites of all serious challengers of President Joe Biden. The Big Tech firm is instead providing Biden's website among the top search results.
According to a report from the Media Research Center (MRC) on Thursday, typing in 'presidential campaign websites' at the said search engine returned results that did not include Republican candidates on the first page. The search was done the day before the first Republican primary debate of the 2024 season which was held on August 23. MRC created an algorithm to automate the process in a "clean environment," which allows for an organic search to populate results without the influence of prior search history and tracking cookies.

"Google has erased every threat to Joe Biden," MRC Free Speech America VP Dan Schneider said.

MRC noted that top Republican contender former President Donald Trump, who is still topping the surveys at almost 50 percent as of August 30 despite the legal battles thrown at him, did not reflect in the first few pages of the results. Moreover, Democratic challenger Robert F. Kennedy Jr. did not appear in the results at all. This was surprising for the watchdog because a recent poll had RFK Jr. at nearly 20 percent in a matchup against the current POTUS. The only presidential candidate to feature on the first page of the search results was lifestyle guru and author Marianne Williamson, who is currently polling at 10 percent only.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-01-google-hides-campaign-sites-of-republican-candidates.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Anyone who uses google's sites should know by now to which side they tilt.

Reminds me of an old set of Burma Shave signs:
If you don't know
Whose signs these are
You can't have driven
Very far.

Burma Shave

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
His Chinese overlords know when they have a good thing going.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The story is true.  When I opened Google in a private window and searched for "presidential campaign sites," there are no Republicans listed anywhere on the first page, while Hillary Clinton and Crazy Williamson are.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: