Author Topic: Why wind and solar power are running out of juice  (Read 163 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why wind and solar power are running out of juice
« on: September 03, 2023, 10:07:22 am »
Why wind and solar power are running out of juice
Story by Jonathan Lesser •
18h

Green energy and the push to electrify everything have been in the news recently but for all the wrong reasons.

Instead of the green energy nirvana politicians and green energy advocates have promised, economic and physical reality has begun to set in.

Start with the economic realities.

Wind turbine manufacturers like Siemens and General Electric have reported huge losses for the first half of this year, almost $5 billion for the former and $1 billion for the latter.

Among other problems, turbine quality control has suffered, forcing manufacturers such as Siemens and Vestas to incur costly warranty repairs.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/why-wind-and-solar-power-are-running-out-of-juice/ar-AA1g9gcF?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=ee4fbd1587034118bfe443cc5ad25788&ei=13
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

Re: Why wind and solar power are running out of juice
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2023, 03:17:51 pm »
 :2popcorn: :amen: