Author Topic: Sanctuary City of Los Angeles Considers Criminal Charges Against Texas and Governor Abbott for Sendi  (Read 235 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Sanctuary City of Los Angeles Considers Criminal Charges Against Texas and Governor Abbott for Sending Them Illegal Immigrants

By Mike LaChance Sep. 1, 2023 10:05 pm242 Comments

Los Angeles is supposedly a sanctuary city but they don’t want anyone to take them up on that policy.

Texas has sent less than 500 illegal border crossers to L.A. and the city council there is so angry that they are considering pursuing legal and even criminal actions against Texas and Governor Greg Abbott.

How do you think Los Angeles would feel if they were dealing with thousands of illegals, as many much smaller border towns do on a regular basis.

https://www.alipac.us/f9/sanctuary-city-los-angeles-considers-criminal-charges-against-texas-governor-412536/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This is akin to a sea turtle sanctuary suing anyone who sends them sea turtles. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This is akin to a sea turtle sanctuary suing anyone who sends them sea turtles. :whistle:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Idiot

goopo