Author Topic: Biden Laments ‘I Can’t Go Home Home’ While Enjoying Rehoboth Beach  (Read 665 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Laments ‘I Can’t Go Home Home’ While Enjoying Rehoboth Beach

Simon Kent 4 Sep 2023

President Joe Biden is a man of many houses but just one home, it seems. He made that clear Sunday when he told the press in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, he was not on vacation even as he enjoyed a sun, surf, and sand escape.

The admission came after he went to Mass locally at St. Edmond Roman Catholic Church.

“I have no home to go to,” lamented Biden, who lives at the White House weekdays and spends most weekends escaping to the delights of Delaware, where he has not one but two residences.

AP reports he went on to say the U.S. Secret Service has been doing work on his longtime primary residence in Wilmington, Delaware, to make it more secure “in a good way” which therefore ruled it out as a place of respite.

It has been at least a few months since he last spent a night there.

“So I have no place to go when I come to Delaware, except here, right now,” he said, speaking of his other home, in Rehoboth Beach. “I’m only here for one day.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/04/biden-laments-i-cant-go-home-home-while-enjoying-rehoboth-beach/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Biden Laments ‘I Can’t Go Home Home’ While Enjoying Rehoboth Beach
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2023, 01:14:17 pm »
Why couldn't he have flown back to D.C. after his photo op in Florida?

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2023, 01:21:54 pm »

:03:

Biden says he wasn't on vacation while visiting home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware: 'I can't go home home'
Biden said the Secret Service has been working on security upgrades to his primary residence in Wilmington
By Landon Mion Fox News
Published September 4, 2023 2:52am EDT

President Biden said Sunday during his visit to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, that he was not on vacation and has no home to go to for the time being.

Biden approached reporters after leaving Mass at St. Edmond Roman Catholic Church and, unprompted, revealed his weekend trip was not for vacation purposes, according to The Associated Press. The president, who has two homes in Delaware, lives at the White House but spends most of his weekends in the First State.

"I have no home to go to," Biden told the reporters.

The president said the U.S. Secret Service has been working on his longtime primary residence in Wilmington, Delaware, to make it more secure "in a good way." He has not spent a night in Wilmington in months.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-wasnt-vacation-visiting-home-rehoboth-beach-delaware-cant-go-home-home
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2023, 01:29:09 pm »
... unprompted, revealed his weekend trip was not for vacation purposes ...
That he made this claim for no apparent reason - no one bothered to ask why he was on vacation again, it seems - is just Joe being Joe. We all know he's incapable of telling the truth.

https://twitter.com/JudiciaryGOP/status/1698517335672242561
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 02:07:47 pm by mountaineer »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2023, 02:03:19 pm »
Just as long as his final residence and destination is Leavenworth Prison in Kansas.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2023, 02:05:13 pm »
Just as long as his final residence and destination is Leavenworth Prison in Kansas.
Nah, his final destination will be someplace burning hot.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2023, 03:01:31 pm »
AP reports he went on to say the U.S. Secret Service has been doing work on his longtime primary residence in Wilmington, Delaware, to make it more secure ...

As was done at MaL ... as was probably done at Obama's Chicago home ... as was done at GWB's Texas ranch ... as was done at GHWB's home(s) ... as was done at Reagan's Santa Barbara ranch ... and if the Clintons used a home somewhere (Arkansas?), that too was secured. The only real surprise is that 2 1/2+ years into LIEden's term, the work is still ongoing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2023, 03:06:34 pm »
 Poor Brandon.  He can leave the WH at anytime and go home, home.  The door is wide open.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2023, 03:11:08 pm »
Joe.  Just click your heels 3 times and say there is no place like home.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2023, 03:14:23 pm »
Joe.  Just click your heels 3 times and say there is no place like home.

Why Dorothy, and not the Wicked Witch of the East?  Where's a house falling from the sky from Kansas when you need it?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2023, 03:19:51 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2023, 03:44:14 pm »
As was done at MaL ... as was probably done at Obama's Chicago home ... as was done at GWB's Texas ranch ... as was done at GHWB's home(s) ... as was done at Reagan's Santa Barbara ranch ... and if the Clintons used a home somewhere (Arkansas?), that too was secured. The only real surprise is that 2 1/2+ years into LIEden's term, the work is still ongoing.
They have to move all those boxes of documents so the workmen can get it done.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2023, 04:17:46 pm »
That's because 'making it more secure' now includes handicap rails at all toilets, showers and tubs, non slip flooring and removal of all trip hazards as well as ADA compliant ramps and most importantly rubber bumpers on all corners.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2023, 07:20:37 pm »
They seem to be spending way too much time upgrading the Wilmington home for a guy who won't be president much longer.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did Joe Biden Just Tell His Biggest Whopper Yet?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2023, 10:31:20 pm »
Did Joe Biden Just Tell His Biggest Whopper Yet?
By Matt Margolis 10:23 AM on September 04, 2023

Joe Biden has actually been receiving quite a bit of criticism for all the tall tales he’s told. Heck, even the Washington Post decided to catalogue Biden’s lies about his biography. In the past couple of weeks, he’s told the same bogus story about a small kitchen fire in order to empathize with victims of the Maui wildfires and Hurricane Idalia in Florida. Few can question his commitment to the lies he tells, even when they’ve been debunked, but one would think that in light of the fact that even his allies in the media are pointing out that his yarns are, at best, gross exaggerations and, at worst, complete fabrications, maybe he’d stop telling fairytales in a misguided (and frankly, offensive) attempt to demonstrate empathy.

Nope, not Joe Biden.

On Sunday, he implied to the media that he’s essentially homeless.

Unprompted, Biden approached reporters Sunday in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, after he went to Mass at St. Edmond Roman Catholic Church to say he was not on vacation.

“I have no home to go to,” said Biden, who lives at the White House on weekdays and spends most weekends in Delaware, where he has two homes.

The U.S. Secret Service has been doing work on his longtime primary residence in Wilmington, Delaware, to make it more secure “in a good way,” he said.

It has been at least a few months since he last spent a night there.

“So I have no place to go when I come to Delaware, except here, right now,” he said, speaking of his other home, in Rehoboth Beach. “I’m only here for one day.”

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/09/04/did-joe-biden-just-tell-his-biggest-whopper-yet-n1724342
Support the USO

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Did Joe Biden Just Tell His Biggest Whopper Yet?
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2023, 10:32:30 pm »
Not sure there are lies anymore, just senility.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Did Joe Biden Just Tell His Biggest Whopper Yet?
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2023, 12:34:21 am »
So I have no place to go when I come to Delaware ...

Heaven forbid he spend a weekend in D.C.

Offline Mod5

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2023, 12:39:38 am »
Merged.