Author Topic: Britain Puts Royal Navy on High Alert, Sends Submarine and Patriot Aircraft to Stalk Russian Warship  (Read 207 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Britain Puts Royal Navy on High Alert, Sends Submarine and Patriot Aircraft to Stalk Russian Warships Sailing Through English Channel
Story by David Wetzel •
13h

Tensions between Russia and Britain continue to heighten after two Royal Navy submarines detected Russian warships in waters close to the United Kingdom.

Two British ships and a jet scrambled to report the situation to the Russian Navy in the English Channel, North Sea and North Atlantic, Knewz.com has learned.

Russian vessels spotted include corvettes Boikiy and Grad, cruiser Marshal Ustinov, the Udaloy-class destroyer Severomorsk and others.

The Royal Navy and Royal Air Force have showed strength against Russia by using HMS Tyne, HMS Portland and P8 Poseidon to monitor Moscow's vessels.

According to a Royal Navy spokesperson, the Russian ships were part of the Russian Navy Day, which was held in St. Petersburg on July 30.

Britain has been key ally of Ukraine, which was invaded by Vladimir Putin's Russian military in February 2022. The United States and other Western countries have provided aid and military equipment to Ukraine while being careful not to get directly involved, which could cause a nuclear World War III.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/britain-puts-royal-navy-on-high-alert-sends-submarine-and-patriot-aircraft-to-stalk-russian-warships-sailing-through-english-channel/ar-AA1g7ICf?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=e8091daff882460dbb23d8f8e970aeca&ei=45
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson