Author Topic: 12 bodies found in clandestine gravesite near border in Baja California  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
12 bodies found in clandestine gravesite near border in Baja California
Human remains surface weeks after volunteers uncover 'narco cemetery' nearby

by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: Sep 1, 2023 / 03:23 PM CDT

Updated: Sep 1, 2023 / 03:23 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — The remains of a man believed to be in his early 20s were found in a shallow grave on Thursday in Mexico just south of the Arizona-California state line.

The body was located in an area where 11 others have been dug up by volunteers in recent weeks.

There are several groups of citizens in Baja California dedicated to finding the remains of people who have disappeared or have been kidnapped.

They often respond to anonymous tips about where people might be buried or where mass graves can be found.

Heavily armed smugglers operating just south of California border, Mexico warns
Upon discovering remains, volunteers call police and the state’s medical examiner’s office.

At another site dubbed the “Narco Cemetery,” discovered in the same general area last month, volunteers have recovered 19 bodies so far.

https://www.borderreport.com/news/12-bodies-found-in-clandestine-gravesite-near-border-in-baja-california/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson