Author Topic: Kamala Harris Hosted Soros Scion and Supermodel ‘Roommate’ at Private Residence  (Read 389 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Kamala Harris Hosted Soros Scion and Supermodel ‘Roommate’ at Private Residence

Vice President Kamala Harris recently hosted a group of prominent Democratic donors, including the progressive megadonor Alex Soros and his supermodel "roommate," at a small gathering at her private residence, according to newly released visitor logs.

The Soros family scion and Savannah Huitema, an "American stunner" who has walked the runways of Europe, visited Harris’s residence on May 31, according to the logs. The visit came days before Soros was announced as the new leader of his father George’s philanthropy, the Open Society Foundations.

It marks Alex’s 21st—but by far most intimate—visit to the Biden-Harris White House, a testament perhaps to the Soros family’s support for the Democratic Party and liberal causes. George Soros has for years been the party’s biggest financial backer. And the Open Society Foundations pour hundreds of millions of dollars a year into liberal causes. The younger Soros has met in the past with White House advisers on national security and domestic policy issues and attended gatherings with hundreds of other guests.

Soros on June 6 posted a photo with the vice president on Twitter, where the progressive billionaire frequently shares pictures of himself hobnobbing with members of the Biden administration and other Democratic luminaries. While the purpose of Soros’s latest visit is unclear, he and Huitema joined seven other Democratic heavyweights at the Harris residence.

Wayne Jordan and Quinn Delaney, longtime Harris supporters, are listed as visitors. The Democratic power couple poured $1 million into a pro-Harris super PAC during her 2020 presidential campaign. They also run a foundation that supports the movement to defund police and to remove police officers from schools in Oakland. President Joe Biden appointed Delaney to the Commission on Presidential Scholars last year............

https://www.conservativereview.com/kamala-harris-hosted-soros-scion-and-supermodel-roommate-at-private-residence-2664761305.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Alex and Papa Soros are running this administration.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

George Soros' arm candy really needs to eat something.

Only gay men like a walking female skeleton like that.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Alex and Papa Soros are running this administration.
Absolutely agree.  Papa Soros is retired, but undoubtedly he still has his hands in the cookie jar as well as his kids and with all their wealth and foundations they are pretty much unstoppable.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
George Soros' arm candy really needs to eat something.

Only gay men like a walking female skeleton like that.

@DefiantMassRINO

I honestly don't understand how she became a "Super Model",other than her being 5'10" tall. Plain with  no real figure.

Yes,I DO understand the "different strokes for different folks" concept,and the fact that she isn't actually ugly,but I will never understand how a woman that looks like her can ever become a "super model".

I also understand how an old man,or even a young man worried about his sexual image/sexuality might want to be seen at social events by a woman described as being a "Super Model",but even THOSE people HAVE to understand that nobody is fooled,no matter how much you paid her to  show up with you.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

George Soros' son, Alex Soros, just wrote in Politico that Open Societies Foundations will shift its focus to defeating Trump in 2024. Why?

He says a MAGA-style Republican victory "could, in the end, be worse for the EU than for the U.S... and undermine the progress achieved on many fronts in response to the war in Ukraine."

Trump has promised to stop the killing and end the war. I guess to the globalist crowd peace in Eastern Europe is bad for "progress." You do the math.
6:42 PM · Sep 2, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org