Author Topic: US Border Patrol apprehends more than 7K migrants who crossed southern border illegally Tuesday: s  (Read 193 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

US Border Patrol apprehends more than 7K migrants who crossed southern border illegally Tuesday: sources
Story by Louis Casiano, Bill Melugin •

U.S. Border Patrol agents apprehended more than 7,000 migrants who illegally crossed into the United States on Tuesday, more than double the average of daily crossings compared to early June after the expiration of Title 42.

Sources told Fox News that the U.S. Customs and Border Protection's (CBP) Tucson Sector caught more than 2,200 migrants alone. Fox News Digital has reached out to the agency.

Tuesday's numbers came weeks after the Biden administration praised its "comprehensive plan" to manage the border after the expiration of Title 42, which allowed border officials to turn away migrants because of health concerns.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-border-patrol-apprehends-more-than-7k-migrants-who-crossed-southern-border-illegally-tuesday-sources/ar-AA1g0xc3?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=0fb193c7fc30431bac50c43d4154bfd1&ei=42
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson