Author Topic: No human remains found 2 years after claims of ‘mass graves’ in Canada  (Read 895 times)

Offline Kamaji

No human remains found 2 years after claims of ‘mass graves’ in Canada

By Dana Kennedy   
August 31, 2023

After two years of horror stories about the alleged mass graves of Indigenous children at residential schools across Canada, a series of recent excavations at suspected sites has turned up no human remains.

Some academics and politicians say it’s further evidence that the stories are unproven.

Minegoziibe Anishinabe, a group of indigenous people also known as Pine Creek First Nation, excavated 14 sites in the basement of Our Lady of Seven Sorrows Catholic Church near the Pine Creek Residential School in Manitoba during four weeks this summer.

The so-called “anomalies” were first detected using ground-penetrating radar, but on Aug. 18, Chief Derek Nepinak of remote Pine Creek Indian Reserve said no remains were found.

He also referred to the effort as the “initial excavation,” leading some who were skeptical of the original claims to think even more are planned.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/31/still-no-evidence-of-mass-graves-of-indigenous-children-in-canada/

Offline Kamaji

More lies from progressives.  They do nothing but lie, lie, lie.  And because of these lies, a number of churches in Canada have been burned down.

Offline PeteS in CA

Archbishop mourns loss of historic church in Alberta, Canada, destroyed by arson

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/254419/archbishop-mourns-loss-of-historic-church-in-alberta-canada-destroyed-by-arson

The archbishop of Grouard-McLennan in Northern Alberta, Canada, says he is saddened but “not overcome” by the loss of a 121-year-old church to arson.
Pettipas said the church was “irreparably destroyed” and marks “a sad moment for the many people who have fond memories of this church. Frequent Masses, baptisms, funerals, confirmations, and confessions took place between these walls, which are now charred and rendered as rubbish.”
More than 50 Catholic churches in Canada have been vandalized or burned down since the announcement in 2021 that graves had apparently been found near a former residential school in Kamloops, British Columbia.

Will leaders of Indigenous Peoples have the honesty to admit being wrong? Or are they Progs who never need to say, "I was wrong."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 10:43:15 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Re: No human remains found 2 years after claims of ‘mass graves’ in Canada
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2023, 08:35:28 pm »
The protesters used the fake story of mass graves to burn down dozens of churches - with no consequences, of course.
  9999hair out0000
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2023, 10:50:41 pm »
The protesters used the fake story of mass graves to burn down dozens of churches - with no consequences, of course.
  9999hair out0000
Yep. Mission accomplished. White man bad.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2023, 10:15:00 pm »
Billboard Chris 🇨🇦🇺🇸
@BillboardChris
Rocks were found.

Rocks were the ‘underground anomalies’ which caused a monument of hundred of pairs of sneakers to be created at our nation’s capital and other cities, representing all the pretend murdered indigenous children.

Rocks, causing our flag in Ottawa to be flown at half-mast for about 9 MONTHS.

Rocks, causing my friend @JimMcMurtry01 to be fired from his job as a teacher because he dared to question the fake narrative.

Rocks, causing Justin Trudeau to kneel at a fake gravesite with a teddy bear angled for the cameras.
9:32 PM · Sep 1, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2023, 10:28:01 pm »
Billboard Chris 🇨🇦🇺🇸
@BillboardChris
Rocks were found.

Rocks were the ‘underground anomalies’ which caused a monument of hundred of pairs of sneakers to be created at our nation’s capital and other cities, representing all the pretend murdered indigenous children.

Rocks, causing my friend @JimMcMurtry01 to be fired from his job as a teacher because he dared to question the fake narrative.

Rocks, causing Justin Trudeau to kneel at a fake gravesite with a teddy bear angled for the cameras.
The desired optics were obtained.

Headlines today, fine print retractions months (or years later).

This is what happens when the conclusions do not wait on the data.

But the desired optics were obtained..

Now, the question persists.
What happened to the allegedly missing children?
Did they exist?
If so, the mystery deepens.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2023, 10:36:24 pm »
From the article....

“People believe things that are not true or improbable and they continue to believe it even when no evidence turns up,” Flanagan said. “People seem to double down on their conviction that something happened.”

Because the commitment to the outrage is greater than the discovery of facts

This also happened with the "Hands up, don't shoot" hoax.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2023, 11:18:48 am »
From the article....

“People believe things that are not true or improbable and they continue to believe it even when no evidence turns up,” Flanagan said. “People seem to double down on their conviction that something happened.”

Because the commitment to the outrage is greater than the discovery of facts

This also happened with the "Hands up, don't shoot" hoax.

:thumbsup:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2023, 12:54:25 pm »
Were Trudeau a leader, he would - among his other duties - instigate digs at the Pine Creek and Kamloops schools (the latter was not excavated) to establish the facts of the matter. If no children's bodies are found, officially and publicly apologize for his condemnations of the Catholic Church of Canada and call on the indigenous peoples to apologize for their condemnations.

I don't think Trudeau is a leader. Being a Prog means never admitting, "I was wrong."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2023, 04:52:30 pm »
Were Trudeau a leader, he would - among his other duties - instigate digs at the Pine Creek and Kamloops schools (the latter was not excavated) to establish the facts of the matter. If no children's bodies are found, officially and publicly apologize for his condemnations of the Catholic Church of Canada and call on the indigenous peoples to apologize for their condemnations.

I don't think Trudeau is a leader. Being a Prog means never admitting, "I was wrong."

Our entire problem is liberals constantly looking for false premises and non-sequiturs to drumbeat so we’ll hate our societies and change it the communist way they want it.

The other aspect of this is libel and slander, bearing false witness.

Make Indians apologize?  LOL.  No way they’d admit to slander.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2023, 04:57:34 pm »
Clearly, white supremacists snuck in at night, dug up the corpses, and destroyed the evidence.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2023, 05:06:02 pm »
Billboard Chris 🇨🇦🇺🇸
@BillboardChris
Rocks were found.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2023, 10:30:16 am »
Anomalies were found.

Confirmation bias did the rest until the nature of the anomalies was established.

Sans evidence, and despite evidence to the contrary, demonization of targeted persons and institutions will continue.

In the meantime, real and obvious crimes will be ignored.
The pattern is evident here, and even more so with the constant attempts at Trump.

C S Lewis