Author Topic: Violent Illegal Alien Arrested Fourth Time In Five Years In NC  (Read 196 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Violent Illegal Alien Arrested Fourth Time In Five Years In NC
Name: Ricardo Alvarado
Date of Arrest: 08/26/2023
Charge(s): DUI, Outstanding Warrants

View this suspect's booking info...

This illegal alien has a long history of arrests, but somehow no deportations since 2018...

-On September 11, 2018, he was arrested by the Aberdeen Police Department and charged with assault on a female.

-On December 20, 2019, he was arrested by the Aberdeen Police Department and charged with assault on a female.

-On February 6, 2022, he was arrested by the Moore County Sheriff’s Office and charged with assault on a female.

Alvarado has a habit of never showing up for court and at the time of his most recent arrest, had several outstanding warrants against him. As a result, he is currently being held on more than $8 million bond.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/violent-illegal-alien-arrested-fourth-time-in-five-years-in-nc
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson