Author Topic: Driver who allegedly killed child in school bus crash is an illegal alien released into US under Bid  (Read 239 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Driver who allegedly killed child in school bus crash is an illegal alien released into US under Biden policy: Report
NEWS
CARLOS GARCIAAugust 29, 2023

The man who was arrested for allegedly causing a lethal school bus crash in Ohio is reportedly an illegal alien who was released into the U.S. under the Biden administration.

Breitbart News reported that a spokesperson from Immigration and Customs Enforcement confirmed that Hermanio Joseph had arrived at the U.S.-Mexico border in Aug. 2022 and was a citizen of Haiti.

Joseph was arrested after officials said the Honda Odyssey minivan he was driving veered into the opposing lane and hit a school bus that was carrying over 50 children on the first day of school. The bus flipped over, and an 11-year-old boy died after being ejected. Another 23 children were injured, and one had life-threatening injuries.

Joseph was originally reported to be from Springfield, and investigators said that he carried a driver's license from Mexico, which was not valid because of his immigration status.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joseph-hermanio-schoolbus-illegal-alien
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The district had to hire illegals or face a DOJ lawsuit just like SpaceX. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The district had to hire illegals or face a DOJ lawsuit just like SpaceX. :whistle:
Are you asserting that the illegal was driving the school bus? The article makes it pretty clear he was driving a vehicle that hit the school bus, regardless, this is another death that Biden and the democrats are also responsible for.