Author Topic: Harris, Haley, and Ramaswamy Cannot Be President  (Read 521 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harris, Haley, and Ramaswamy Cannot Be President
« on: August 30, 2023, 06:28:49 pm »
Harris, Haley, and Ramaswamy Cannot Be President

by Don Fredrick, The Complete Obama Timeline, ©2023

(Aug. 29, 2023) — Kamala Harris, Nikki Haley, and Vivek Ramaswamy are not eligible to serve as president of the United States. Nor are Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz. Why? They are not “natural born citizens,” which is one of the presidential requirements outlined in the U.S. Constitution. Making that claim, of course, immediately prompts a response of, “Of course they are natural born citizens! What are you, a racist?” But those who are eager to ridicule and condemn such a statement of ineligibility are merely demonstrating their ignorance of the term natural born citizen. What is important, however, is not what television pundits (or “pundints,” as they often incorrectly refer to themselves) believe the term means, but what the Founding Fathers understood the term to mean when they decreed the following:

“No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.”

Probably close to 100 percent of Americans alive today believe the term natural born citizen simply means born in the United States of America. But that is not what the term meant to the authors of the U.S. Constitution.

more
https://www.thepostemail.com/2023/08/29/harris-haley-and-ramaswamy-cannot-be-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Harris, Haley, and Ramaswamy Cannot Be President
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 06:43:44 pm »
John Jay (who later became the first Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court) then wrote George Washington and asked that all presidents be required to be natural born citizens. That term was understood at the time to mean born on U.S. soil to two U.S. citizen parents.
And I defy anyone to find any argument advanced about it for so long as there was a living member of the founding generation.

There are still a few of us around who understand it and WHY it says what it does.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2023, 12:40:08 am »
I'm with you on this, Bigun...!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2023, 12:43:16 am »
Well, folks, who didn't see the birthers coming from a mile away?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2023, 12:44:23 am »
Besides, we live in a country that can't even define the word "woman." What makes anyone think that there's going to be any success defining "natural born citizen?"
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online The_Reader_David

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2023, 01:05:21 am »
There's an argument about it because the whole Constitution presupposes the framework of the Common Law, and as Blackstone's commentary on the Common Law does not require both parents be subjects of the Crown for the child born to them within the Crown's domain to be a natural born subject, it is sensible to believe that "natural born citizen" is a republican analogue of the monarchist notion already existing within the Common Law, rather than a notion imported from the Swiss political theorist, Vattel, with his notion of "naturels", which does require the citizens be parents.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2023, 01:09:02 am »
   Sure, but only one of them has won more cases before the Supreme Court than any other person in the World. 
   HE'LL HAVE STANDING! 

I'll put my $$$ on him as to his arguing his interpretation of 'natural born citizen' before the USSC.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 01:12:05 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2023, 01:09:25 am »
Besides, we live in a country that can't even define the word "woman." What makes anyone think that there's going to be any success defining "natural born citizen?"

You make a very valid point and yes this country is definitely messed up and that's putting it mildly.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2023, 01:10:51 am »
   Sure, but only one of them has won more cases before the Supreme Court than any other person in the World. 
   HE'LL HAVE STANDING! 

I'll put my $$$ on him as to his arguing his interpretation of 'natural born citizen' before the USSC.
Ditto!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2023, 01:15:58 am »
There's an argument about it because the whole Constitution presupposes the framework of the Common Law, and as Blackstone's commentary on the Common Law does not require both parents be subjects of the Crown for the child born to them within the Crown's domain to be a natural born subject, it is sensible to believe that "natural born citizen" is a republican analogue of the monarchist notion already existing within the Common Law, rather than a notion imported from the Swiss political theorist, Vattel, with his notion of "naturels", which does require the citizens be parents.

The founders were well aware of all that as well as the FACT that there would be no Royalty and thus no lines of assent and adopted Vattel as the best possible safeguard against a foreigner ever being allowed to become president. All explained by St. George Tucker himself. @The_Reader_David

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2023, 01:24:00 am »
:mauslaff:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2023, 08:52:05 am »

We don't need to define it @jmyrlefuller as that has already been done at least three times that I'm aware of.

The Venus, 12 U.S. 8 Cranch 253 253 (1814)

The natives or indigenes are those born in the country of parents who are citizens.

Minor v. Happersett , 88 U.S. 162 (1875)

At common law, with the nomenclature of which the framers of the Constitution were familiar, it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives or natural-born citizens,

United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898)

(A)ll children, born in a country of parents who were its citizens, became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2023, 11:35:07 am »
More birther nonsense.  Sick and tired of it.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus