Author Topic: An Alien Message To Mankind: “Do You Wish That We Show Up?”  (Read 2152 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: An Alien Message To Mankind: “Do You Wish That We Show Up?”
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2023, 05:21:08 pm »
////00000////

What if aliens have been living alongside us the whole time ...

... what if what we thought were household pets were really alien spies?

LOL!  How else to explain my cat suddenly bolting up in the middle of the night... running around the place like she's in the Daytona 500.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Kamaji

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2023, 05:32:06 pm »
   They lock their doors and roll up their windows when they drive by our corner of the Solar System.   :whistle:

:thumbsup:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2023, 06:21:07 pm »

If this artist's concept is correct, I think Ramaswamy is wrong.

NOBODY unarmed will be safe.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2023, 06:33:13 pm »
Actually, the premise here is that "THEY" already exist.  Should they show/introduce themselves...land on the White House lawn?

If you want to see crime and lawlessness explode, then make it public.

If humans have nothing to 'fear'...as in eternal fires of hell...then it follows that all religions are as Marx suggested....the OPIUM OF THE MASSES!

If these little green men were crawling around, why hasn't one of these been caught by the one of billions of camera phones roaming around our planet?  That would a tad tough keeping that genie in the bottle.  Secondly, go to YT, and search even the strongest claims. All I've seen were bogus tricks and hoaxes.  I am not saying 100% that they aren't here, but when I see the likes of Musk saying they are not, I think I'd believe him versus some big haired nutjob guy saying...  "I am not saying  they are aliens, but they are aliens.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2023, 06:43:34 pm »
If these little green men were crawling around, why hasn't one of these been caught by the one of billions of camera phones roaming around our planet?  That would a tad tough keeping that genie in the bottle.  Secondly, go to YT, and search even the strongest claims. All I've seen were bogus tricks and hoaxes.  I am not saying 100% that they aren't here, but when I see the likes of Musk saying they are not, I think I'd believe him versus some big haired nutjob guy saying...  "I am not saying  they are aliens, but they are aliens.

:thumbsup:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2023, 06:44:09 pm »

ROFL!   I'll have to hat-tip you there!  happy77

But seriously...lol...as others have already said, "The Proof is all around us".

*** Technology to heat irregular stone/rock to build walls without mortar.

Do you believe that is simply "lost" technology, missing for hundreds of thousands of years?

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2023, 07:19:52 pm »
////00000////

What if aliens have been living alongside us the whole time ...

... what if what we thought were household pets were really alien spies?

That was actually a nice little movie.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2023, 08:06:10 pm »
LOL!  How else to explain my cat suddenly bolting up in the middle of the night... running around the place like she's in the Daytona 500.

Oh, critters can see what we can't (spirits). I have no doubt.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2023, 08:16:42 pm »

I don't believe in ghosts, but we have had two different dogs mysteriously stare and start barking at an exact same spot near a wall.

Never could figure out a plausible reason.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2023, 08:25:30 pm »
I don't believe in ghosts, but we have had two different dogs mysteriously stare and start barking at an exact same spot near a wall.

Never could figure out a plausible reason.

The probable reason is that they can see what you can't.

FWIW, I do not believe in ghosts per se either.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2023, 03:35:45 am »
Why Dogs are kept away from council fires and naming ceremonies, among other things. They scare the spirits away (good and bad), according to the medicine man.

Yeah, she goes all hostile at things I can't see, some nights. Maybe it is just a fast feral cat hiding in shadow?

But why my dog is never far away...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 03:37:53 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2023, 06:00:59 am »
But why my dog is never far away...

That's right. I think I've told my sasquatch story here a time or two... And the thing that freaked me out the most in that situation was that dog - Brown, who ain't afraid of nothing in the woods... Coyotes call him out, and off he goes, and in the morning, two or three dead coyotes tell the tale. He shags after bears for fun, and got tore up bad from a cougar that he killed. That was one bad ass dog, man.

But in that situation, I could plainly see the fear on him. I mean he was trying to crawl in my pants with me... Right up next to me right on my thigh... and I wasn't alright until that let up about half way through the next day...

Yeah... What a dog like that thinks about anything, I am gonna pay mind.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2023, 07:32:04 am »
That's right. I think I've told my sasquatch story here a time or two... And the thing that freaked me out the most in that situation was that dog - Brown, who ain't afraid of nothing in the woods... Coyotes call him out, and off he goes, and in the morning, two or three dead coyotes tell the tale. He shags after bears for fun, and got tore up bad from a cougar that he killed. That was one bad ass dog, man.

But in that situation, I could plainly see the fear on him. I mean he was trying to crawl in my pants with me... Right up next to me right on my thigh... and I wasn't alright until that let up about half way through the next day...

Yeah... What a dog like that thinks about anything, I am gonna pay mind.
You know it! 
My dog can hear far better than me, smell a LOT better than me, and when Peaches' ears perk (or go flat, straight back) and she gives me that look, something is up. She has different barks for different stuff, too, and about a three octave range.  :laugh:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis