Author Topic: White House says immigration control is a problem but Republicans are to blame  (Read 327 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House says immigration control is a problem but Republicans are to blame
by Haisten Willis, White House Reporter
August 31, 2023 05:55 PM

The White House admitted that illegal immigration is a problem but added that the GOP is the cause.

Immigration has become a significant problem in places such as Chicago, Washington, D.C., and New York City thanks in part to voluntary busing programs organized by red state governors.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams and Gov. Kathy Hochul (D-NY) have been sparring over how to handle the influx, and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said it's arguably the Biden administration's "weakest issue."

"'This is one area where our policy is dictated by politics, arguably moreso than any other,'" a reporter said during Thursday's White House press briefing, quoting AOC. "What is your response?"

Press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said she agrees, and that the GOP is doing the dictating.

"The first day of this administration, [President Joe Biden] put forth a comprehensive immigration piece of legislation," she said. "While he's taking steps on his own, Republicans have made this an incredibly political issue. They have turned this into political stunts."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/immigration-problem-republicans-blame
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Nobody buys this. The border became a crisis on Biden’s watch
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
ANYBODY surprised by this?

Slow Joe surely isn't going to take the blame,and why should he,when  he can't even remember what he had for lunch,never mind  anything that happened earlier.

Anything that didn't involve the 67 Corvette he isn't allowed to  drive,anyway.

He does seem to MAYBE remember 1967,anyway.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe did it, he knows damn well he did it, blame Trump.  Odd those that promised heaven AND Earth, if only Trump was defeated, have much fallen silent.  We are enduring a utopian society of the wicked, void of Christian contamination contamination, full of the anti-Christ and foreigners that wish our demise.  Even our military is moving that way, quickly.  The day our military wouldn't go to war against America is passing faster and faster.  Biden won!  HIs whores rejoice, as Trump said we are moving towards A THIRD WORLD Nation, like i've SAID FOR DECades.  Cry and bawl, it will avail you naught!  Payment is due for wickedness victories  you bought it, you own it and the horrors that go with it.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
live the lies/love the lies, accept consequences.  They accept/own you!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline PeteS in CA

Abbott and DeSantis need to send more busloads of illegals to NYC, Chicago, WashDC, SF, Denver, Philly, LA, Portland, OR, Seattle, etc.. Teach blue cities' voters a little of what TX towns and cities have endured for decades.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.