Author Topic: Jeffries: ‘Puppet Master’ Trump Pushing GOP into ‘Illegitimate Impeachment’ of Biden  (Read 330 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeffries: ‘Puppet Master’ Trump Pushing GOP into ‘Illegitimate Impeachment’ of Biden

Pam Key 29 Aug 2023

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) said Tuesday on CNN’s “This Morning” that he believed former President Donald Trump is pressuring Republicans to pursue an “illegitimate impeachment inquiry” into President Joe Biden.

Jeffries said, “Well, throughout this year, the American people have been forced to deal with a do-nothing extreme Republican Congress that has done nothing to make a difference in the economy, nothing to make a difference with respect to job creation, nothing as it relates to health care affordability, nothing as to relates to inflation, nothing as it relates to public safety.”

He continued, “They have nothing to show for their majority throughout the year. So, as a natural consequence of that, they just continue to take orders from Donald Trump, their puppet master-in-chief, who has directed them to persecute and to go after Joe Biden, which may take the form of an illegitimate impeachment inquiry.”

Jeffries added, “From a policy perspective, it’s exactly the wrong thing do. As House Democrats we want to continue to focus for delivering for everyday Americans, making a difference in the lives of everyday Americans. There are so many challenges we need to continue to confront. President Biden is leading in an extraordinary way trying to build an economy from the middle out and the bottom up.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/08/29/jeffries-puppet-master-trump-pushing-gop-into-illegitimate-impeachment-of-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

From the article….

President Biden is leading in an extraordinary way trying to build an economy from the middle out and the bottom up.”

Well, it’s not working

What does this mean anyways? This sounds like a bastardized version of Keynesian economics

How do you build an economy when your hostile to the free market and saving and Investment?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Not sure Chip Roy appreciates being called a Trump puppet.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline DefiantMassRINO

All inquiries are legitimate ... the search for truth is always legitimate.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well Jeffries oughta know all about 'illegitimate impeachment inquiries', but I don't know that one involving Biden would fit the definition of one.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Dems destroyed their credibility by impeaching Trump without sufficient evidence of a high crime.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is not justification enough to abuse a Constitutional process as political retribution for Hillary Clinton's 2016 loss.

If the Dems wanted to win in 2016, they should not have allowed Hillary Clinton and DNC Chair, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, to rig the Democratic Primary to coronate Hillary as the Dem nominee.

////00000////

Sure, there's nothing skeezy about scheduling Dem Primary debates opposite NFL Football games. 

Hilldog knew Deplorables would rather watch Football than hear her condiscend to them.

Hint:  If you despise or have contempt for 40%+ of the US population, you probably should not run for President.

That also includes you, Willard Mitt Romney.  Calling 40%+ of Americans deadbeats and sloths at a campaign fundraiser was not cool, even if you were mindlessly parrot'ing a talking point to pander to GOP Giga-Donors.

Willard Mitt Romney has no soul.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright