Author Topic: Donald Trump Says Ron DeSantis Rumored to Exit Presidential Race for Florida Senate Challenge  (Read 5711 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is just more "truth" for his listless vessels to regurgitate:

DeSantis promised not to run for president. 
DeSantis conspired with Paul Ryan and Karl Rove. 
DeSantis gonna cut granny's social security. 
All of the nonsense Donald cut & paste from left-wing websites.

@cato potatoe

Desperation is never pretty.

Maybe you should take up drinking as a hobby?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The DeSantis smear campaign continues under Trump.

@libertybele

Well,that is pure BullBush,but there does seem to be a lot to smear,doesn't it?

Maybe gutless weasels that bray like jackasses shouldn't run for the WH?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He is, and has always been a POS.   I can't believe this clown has a following of fools.

@Wingnut

You are slipping,bubba!

You forgot to mention the most disturbing things about Trump. He is rude,he is orange,and most of all,he is rich.

The FIEND!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hoodat claims:
"DeSantis would not challenge an incumbent Republican."

Isn't that almost like what he's doing right now?

@Fishrrman

Shhhh!

You  are going to break their little "fantasy bubble" if you keep that up,and THEN what are they going to do,other than maybe  announce some sort of "Group  Hug to Heal the Pain"?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yep, Tumpy is the biggest liar in history who has claimed to be in the GOP.  He makes Nixon look like a boy scout.

@catfish1957

He's rich,too!

The FIEND!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Geez, if you aimed just half of the vitriol at Biden that you do RDS, you night have a smidgen of credibility here Pete.

Hell, I'd guess you'd vote for Biden before RDS, wouldn't you?

@catfish1957

There is a difference?

Other than Biden is so senile he doesn't understand he is evil,and  DeSanctimonious  does,and doesn't care.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Will this post in mind to bring it up next time you lecture others about not voting for Donald Trump means they’re voting for Biden

You can vote for whoever you want for whatever reason, real or imagined. But then you can’t lecture others for doing the same.

@LMAO

Of course I can. I am not a groupie that hates rich people.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I gotta hand it to you for your honesty in admitting it.  We will keep that fact in mind in future discussions.

At least,  when I admit I won't vote for Tumpy in '24, I at least will vote for another conservative alternative

@catfish1957

And who would that be,bubba?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Priceless.

@Hoodat

More like "mindless".

Comes as no  surprise that you agree with him.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
   The only thing good about Trump was he ended the Cold War with that EO he signed tearing down the Berlin Wall.
   But bidet rebuilt it after he stole the election from the guy that had 10's of thousands at his weekly rallys, kinda like William Jennings Bryant.

Trump and Putin, what do you know @DCPatriot ?

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

@Fishrrman

Shhhh!

You  are going to break their little "fantasy bubble" if you keep that up,and THEN what are they going to do,other than maybe  announce some sort of "Group  Hug to Heal the Pain"?

NAH... We'll just tell you that 'incumbent', by definition, requires a sitting president. Tumpy is a former president...  Two different things.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 05:00:32 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Idiot

I keep forgetting that Trump claims to be a Christian now, so the lying should be over.  Oh wait......

Offline libertybele

I keep forgetting that Trump claims to be a Christian now, so the lying should be over.  Oh wait......

Brandon blatantly lies.  Trump has become the King of Deception.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

It should have been on everyone's radar when he announced he'd find the real birth certificate of obummer.

We have a saying down here in Texas:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@catfish1957

There is a difference?

Other than Biden is so senile he doesn't understand he is evil,and  DeSanctimonious  does,and doesn't care.

So "DeSanctimonious", one of the best and most conservative governors in the country, is actually evil now?

That mindset is exactly why I cannot vote for Trump -- he turns anyone who doesn't idolize him into an enemy, and exhorts his followers to do the same.  You could like up a list of the best Republican governors in the country, like up a list of the people Trump has tried to destroy, and many of them would be on it.

The sooner the rest of us can end his influence, the better.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So "DeSanctimonious", one of the best and most conservative governors in the country, is actually evil now?

@Maj. Bill Martin

Not so sure about "best and most conservative" because all *I* see and hear is a braying jackass.

That mindset is exactly why I cannot vote for Trump -- he turns anyone who doesn't idolize him into an enemy,

I see. It is TRUMPS fault that this clown stabbed him in the back after Trump helped him win an election he had been losing?

You could like up a list of the best Republican governors in the country, like up a list of the people Trump has tried to destroy, and many of them would be on it.

I don't know who  are the best and who are the worse governors,and don't really care because I can  only vote for a candidate for Governor that is running in my state.

What's this "WE" shit,fatman?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
What's this "WE" shit,fatman?

I actually said "the rest of us", and I thought from context it was clear that I was referring to non-Trump Republicans and conservatives.

Obviously, the pro-Trump people would like his influence to endure for as long as possible.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I actually said "the rest of us", and I thought from context it was clear that I was referring to non-Trump Republicans and conservatives.

Obviously, the pro-Trump people would like his influence to endure for as long as possible.

@Maj. Bill Martin

I want him to be elected and set a trend where Presidents put America FIRST,over everything else.

Trump will do this because he ego demands he do it for the attention it gives him and how he gets written about in the history  books,which  is fine with me. All *I* care about are the results.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Of course I can. I am not a groupie that hates rich people.

For somebody who claims they don’t really like Donald Trump, and would never invite him into their home, you sure get defensive when anyone is critical of him

For example, if someone says, “I think Donald Trump is a POS” your reaction is to go after that individual on a personal level. You react to any insults of Donald Trump the same way that anyone would react if similar things were said about their spouse or their child

I think you are more emotionally bonded to Donald Trump than you want to admit. And I’m not talking about simply voting for him or supporting his candidacy. You get very defensive when anyone criticizes him

That explains your visceral reaction to Ron DeSantis. Ron DeSantis does not have a history of donating to democrat candidates. He is more Republican than  Donald Trump is.  He has every right to enter the Republican nomination process, especially one that’s wide-open. But it seems to upset you that he is in the race. And no, he did not backstab Trump. Donald Trump is no more entitled to the nomination then Ron DeSantis or anybody else that’s in the GOP nomination contest
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 09:01:33 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

That mindset is exactly why I cannot vote for Trump -- he turns anyone who doesn't idolize him into an enemy, and exhorts his followers to do the same.  You could like up a list of the best Republican governors in the country, like up a list of the people Trump has tried to destroy, and many of them would be on it.

:thumbsup:

Offline corbe

Another thing that @sneakypete doesn't get is that he ran for Gov of Florida two times. His first election he got the coveted Orange endorsement and barely won.  His reelection he did not get the endorsement and won by the largest margin of ANY Republican running in 2020.  Same CYCLE Trump lost! 
  This means to me that the Trump endorsement can definitely not be an advantage in some areas of the Country and actually drag the person to the dustbin of history, see OZ, Walker and many others.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

Another thing that @sneakypete doesn't get is that he ran for Gov of Florida two times. His first election he got the coveted Orange endorsement and barely won.  His reelection he did not get the endorsement and won by the largest margin of ANY Republican running in 2020.  Same CYCLE Trump lost! 
  This means to me that the Trump endorsement can definitely not be an advantage in some areas of the Country and actually drag the person to the dustbin of history, see OZ, Walker and many others.

:thumbsup:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

You can just as easily say that without a Trump endorsement DeSantis would have lost.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

You can just as easily say that without a Trump endorsement DeSantis would have lost.

Actually, no, you can't.  Counterfactuals are generally not reliable, and that is what you're positing.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
In fact, during his victory speech that night in Orlando, one of his first remarks was, “Thank you, Mr. President.”
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley