Author Topic: 'Climate Change' High Priest John Kerry Declares Virtual War on 'Deniers,' Calls Them 'Inexorable Th  (Read 435 times)

Offline Kamaji

'Climate Change' High Priest John Kerry Declares Virtual War on 'Deniers,' Calls Them 'Inexorable Threat'

By Ben Bartee
August 27, 2023

The corporate state is intent, apparently, on ramping up its propaganda against so-called “climate deniers,” presumably to set the rhetorical groundwork for more extreme legal and social action against them in the future. So it dispatched something called its “climate envoy,” John Kerry, to Scotland with that aim.

https://twitter.com/balancealways/status/1695159691519705529

Here is the most incendiary portion of his comments:

Without facts or economics on their side, they flatly deny what is happening to our planet and what we must do to save it. They incite a movement against what they falsely label ‘climate change fanaticism,’ as they conveniently forget that the dictionary definition of a cult is the dismissal of facts in devotion to a lie.

This is an obvious truism at this point, but, of course, I would be remiss not to point out that these people always do what they accuse their opponents of doing. Freud got it right. From the Hunter Biden laptop hoax to the “safe and effective” COVID vax lie, lying in the service of their various profiteering and social engineering projects is their modus operandi. Climate change is no exception.

Continuing with what is essentially Kerry’s declaration of war on “climate change” deniers (emphasis added):

And while they refuse to accept the facts behind increasingly obvious damages, which the First Minister listed, they lash out at the truth-tellers instead, and label indisputable evidence as hysteria. They compound the already difficult challenge of the climate crisis, by promising to do more of exactly what created this crisis in the first place. So now, humanity is inexorably threatened by humanity itself, by those seducing people into buying into a completely fictitious, alternative reality, where we don’t need to act and we don’t even need to care.

Source:  https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/benbartee/2023/08/27/climate-change-high-priest-john-kerry-declares-virtual-war-on-deniers-calls-them-inexorable-threat-n1722487

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Global Climate Change is real ... it's been happening for the last 4.5 billion years.

De-carbonization is Communist de-construction of Western societies and economies.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 06:32:42 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

Listen to the language he’s using

He’s very shrill here. Which tells me his BS ain’t selling and he knows it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
'Climate Change' High Priest John Kerry Declares Virtual War on 'Deniers,' Calls Them 'Inexorable Threat'

Bring it. mf'er!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Kerry is correct. "Deniers" as he calls them, are absolutely an inexorable threat to his (and his masters) quest for Global Domination.
These arrogant prissy little rich-boys thought they could dictate 'truth' to the masses. When the masses don't buy their bullshit, they get angry.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, John Boy, I'd like to see what qualifications YOU have for telling the rest of us that the world is going to end if we don't stop using traditional energy, and why YOU keep using those same energy sources you so abhor.

The rest of us, a significant enough portion of scientists, who acknowledge that climate does change, but not that humans are a significant cause of any of that change, have roughly 4.6 billion years of precedent when the climate changed without any input at all from human sources for all but the last few million years. Average temperatures went up and down without human help.

None of your models work going forward or backward to predict and effects from human activity.

In experimental parlance, that tends to indicate that your models of human effect on climate are wrong.

However, there is one model that has successfully predicted ice ages and interglacial eras, this one: https://www.universetoday.com/161458/new-climate-model-accurately-predicts-millions-of-years-of-ice-ages/

No human input required.

So go back to your ketchup fortune and polish your swift boat medals and quit meddling in what is parked in my driveway, how I heat my little home, what food I eat and what fuels I use, in the name of your False Prophets.

The planet will be fine.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Have to post it one more time (a Fishrrman original):

John Kerry -
- a traitor in war,
- a traitor in peace,
- a traitor to the hearts of his countrymen.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
John Kerry: Climate Deniers “lash out at the truth tellers, and label indisputable evidence as hysteria”
10 hours ago Eric Worrall 83 Comments
Essay by Eric Worrall

h/t J Boles, PJ Media; “… humanity is inexorably threatened by humanity itself …”. John Kerry speech 24th August, with fun annotations to hilight his ridiculous mistakes.

Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry at the Scottish Global Dialogues in Edinburgh, Scotland

REMARKS

JOHN KERRY, SPECIAL PRESIDENTIAL ENVOY FOR CLIMATE
SCOTTISH GLOBAL DIALOGUES
EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
AUGUST 24, 2023

Good afternoon everyone, and thank you for inviting me to share some thoughts with you today. Mark Muller Stuart, I am especially grateful for your role in making this possible, and thank you to the Signet for hosting.

First Minister Humza Yousef: thank you for your generous introduction.

And thanks to all of you for taking time away from the frolicking of the festival and for having the common sense to use the Signet Library as a refuge. I see a number of familiar faces…It’s great to be among friends, both old and new.

I was reading the lineup at the Fringe Festival: death-defying acrobats, famous actors, side-splitting comedians, clowns…It’s like being back in American politics.

It is particularly appropriate to be here in Scotland where, less than three hundred years ago, from Hutton to Hume, groundbreaking thinking contributed to the enlightenment not just of a country or continent, but of civilization itself.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/08/28/john-kerry-climate-deniers-lash-out-at-the-truth-tellers-and-label-indisputable-evidence-as-hysteria/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson