Author Topic: Mob of masked thieves clear out shelves at LA Macy’s as stunned shoppers look on  (Read 262 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Mob of masked thieves clear out shelves at LA Macy’s as stunned shoppers look on
By Ronny Reyes
August 27, 2023 3:18pm  Updated

Flash mobs terrorizing California retailers hit a Los Angeles Macy’s store in the latest string of smash-and-grab robberies caught on film.

Startling video from inside the Sherman Oaks department store shows a group of masked thieves in hooded sweatshirts filling their bags with merchandise shortly after 12:30 p.m. Thursday.

Shoppers are seen standing by in shock as the thieves — described as in their early 20s — clear out shelves before running away together, dropping some of the stolen merch on the floor.

The group fled from the Westfield Fashion Square shopping center in two cars — a silver or gold Honda and a black Ford Fusion, ABC 7 reported.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/27/mob-of-masked-thieves-clear-out-shelves-at-la-macys-as-stunned-shoppers-look-on/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson