Author Topic: Crazy Professor Believes In Gender Affirming Minotaurs And Mermaids  (Read 186 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Minotaurs and Mermaids, how will these people ever exist in the real world?
Crazy Professor Believes In Gender Affirming Minotaurs And Mermaids
Milt Harris image
By Milt Harris ——Bio and Archives--August 28, 2023

There are lots of loons on the left and as we all know California represents a very large nest of them. One of the reasons that there seems to be an endless flow of ridiculousness is because of the radical imbeciles teaching our children. If they do somehow make it to college without being totally groomed, there are lunatics like the one I’m about to introduce you to.

Meet Diane Ehrensaft. Ehrensaft is a PhD and director of mental health, and a founding member of the UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Child and Adolescent Gender Center Clinic. She is a developmental and clinical psychologist in the San Francisco Bay area.

Gone off the rails
Ehrensaft's research focuses on the development and psychological experiences of transgender, gender-nonbinary, gender-expansive or gender-exploring children and adolescents. She is involved in studies of the developmental pathways of gender-expansive children before they reach puberty and mental health outcomes for youths who choose puberty blockers or gender-affirming hormones as part of their pediatric gender care.

Ehrensaft is the author of two books, The Gender Creative Child: Pathways for Nurturing and Supporting Children Who Live Outside Gender Boxes and Gender Born, Gender Made: Raising Healthy Gender-Nonconforming Children.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/crazy-professor-believes-in-gender-affirming-minotaurs-and-mermaids
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson